HTML - N.i.P. [v1.5.4] [Lapsa]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bobbot

the game is rather good quality... yeah its got rough area's as of this message, but the writing is good and unlike a lot of games ive played of this type its got something i've dearly wanted while playing them, a map. its also got graphics support no clue how limited but it is nice to see some pictures eh? the encounter rate can be kinda high but the combat is simple enough that unless your under leveled for the area you can just spam the attack link and maybe win. my only gripe is with two foes the kobold and the stun slug i forget the name of, loosing due to stunlock really stings but it does liven up the combat a bit when foes have a small gimmick so i say it helps a bit more then it hurts.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

goosee_goosee

This game has a potential to be good, but right now it's pretty barebones. (I've played for only about 10 min, and abandoned it cause I got bored.
    If the game is the same going further than the begining, then it's 1 star, but since I don't have all the time in the world to keep grinding I decided not to be so harsh.
    If any of you are so bored or interested in this game for some reason, then feel free to correct me with a different review. For the few people who will give it a shot, my tip would be to use save edit online or Cheat Engine to raise your stats, cause the grind is very boring and not rewarding at all, you won't lose anything with this, it's not like this game has any challenge to it)
    Combat is fairly simple and repetetive, pretty much just pressing attack until the enemy is dead. It's okay, but what pissed me off, is the grind you have to do to progress. So for about 5 minutes you have to just jump between two 'safe' locations, hoping to trigger a random appearing enemy to earn a little bit of exp and level up. Without leveling up it's nearly impossible to progress, the first appearing enemy just randomly dodges your attacks or they deal 1 dmg instead of 4, so it makes the game really grindy, without giving you any content. There is no graphics, and that's ok, but it's sad that the game, as far as I progressed, doesn't give you any scenes or ways to smut if you win, only if you lose. So I would recommend staying away from this game until it grows some content or a complete change of it's linear and grindy mechanics.
    UPD
    Having read the dev notes at the bottom, it seems that this game is finished and is more of a code practice for the dev and they don't want to add or change anything fundamentally, so yeah... good luck, I guess.