VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Be careful with the data, it can be misleading. I only believe in facts.
View attachment 3558471
I try to draw people's attention to the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide for years!
This stuff is lethal!
In solid state, it causes burns. And it's even worst in its gaseous state.
Breathing it in will kill you!
It's found in GMO, in lethal bacteria, in toxic wastes...
They use this sh!t in lots on chemical and industrial process. Even in nuclear power plants.
It's a major cause of maritime disasters.
The worst is there is no safe place. We have found dihydrogen monoxide in Antartica under kilometers of ice, on the ocean floor (even in the Marianas Trench), on to the summit of Mount Everest. Even space is not safe. There is dihydrogen monoxide is the ISS. And probably on the Moon and planet Mars!
But, nobody is listening :mad:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I really hope Morgana health will be OK.
And I'm glad for her, for her happy penguin moment.
And that she would not be prosecuted for penguin kidnapping :)

It's remind me some years ago we go with my daughter, who was a toddler at the time, at the Biodome of Montreal.
One of the biozone is the Arctic one, where there are penguins and puffins. You can't get in, but you can see through big glasses (a bit like in an aquarium).
We sat our daughter against the glass. A puffin came to her, it was at maybe 50 cm, just separate from her by the glass. It just stay here. Looking at my daughter who was fascinated.
And after 20 minutes, when we decided to leave the area, she threw a huge tantrum.
I hope Morgana didn't throw a tantrum when you have left :D.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 3558275

Weekly Update - April 20th, 2024

Data, data, data! I can't make bricks without clay!

I'm calling incomplete data on the pie charts, since Violet is missing(I konw she's not a main character, just having some fun.).:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I try to draw people's attention to the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide for years!
This stuff is lethal!
In solid state, it causes burns. And it's even worst in its gaseous state.
Breathing it in will kill you!
It's found in GMO, in lethal bacteria, in toxic wastes...
They use this sh!t in lots on chemical and industrial process. Even in nuclear power plants.
It's a major cause of maritime disasters.
The worst is there is no safe place. We have found dihydrogen monoxide in Antartica under kilometers of ice, on the ocean floor (even in the Marianas Trench), on to the summit of Mount Everest. Even space is not safe. There is dihydrogen monoxide is the ISS. And probably on the Moon and planet Mars!
But, nobody is listening :mad:
Il ne reste que la gnole alors.

All that's left then is booze.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
The only problem with this is it assumes 100% of all serial killers and drug dealers were ASKED if they drank water ...
I hope you're not saying you're a serial killer drug dealer who doesn't drink water...
Il ne reste que la gnole alors.

All that's left then is booze.
Passe-moi l'cognac!
Give me the cognac!
Je pense que nous devrions boire de l'eau rien que pour cela ! Surprenez votre foie !
I think we should drink water for that alone! Surprise your liver!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Weekly Update - April 20th, 2024
It's a little disappointing Sophia ranks low, but it's an unfortunate side-effect of having such a fully great cast.

As for scheduling, COVID delayed a lot of the "routinely important stuff," as it was explained to me for my colonoscopy (which, also during this time, had a lowered age check-up recommendation -- and immediately added five more years' worth of patients).

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes