• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Mythos: Book One - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I guess I am going to have to play through again and this time look for the hints, I skipped them on my first play through. But at the time I was only looking to see what characters where used in the VN. I am not a real big fan of supernatural VN. Too many authors use it as a crutch to explain plot holes (just like time travel and before that dream sequences), not saying Nine of Swords has used it this way, just lumping everyone in the same bucket. Personal prejudice, I admit.

Will try to post a bit more before the weekend is over. Maybe I will make Bara a dwarf!

Last note, even if they are sisters, unless they are identical twins and/or share a singular personality, my life experience tells me that rarely in adulthood do sisters share the same hairstyle. That is why I still like the change I made to Rami, it is similar but not the same.
Not to spoil too much of Chapter Five, but... there's a reason that B and Rami look identical.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Patiently waiting on the next update, maybe a picture can help with motivation.

Nine_MB1_07_F95.png

Actually, created this about four weeks ago, before I posted it I got Covid, then had to visit my 92 Y.O. mother on the other side of the country suffering from dementia, then got SRV before coming home! After all that the Ducks lose the very last Pac 12 Conference Championship. Anyway, I am back, I am healthy, and my mom is doing better, the Ducks still lost. So, here is my render of NoS.

I will post a couple of new character renders over the next few days.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Some help please, I can't remember if it was in this thread or if I asked NoS directly, can anyone tell me which asset was used by the Male MC?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Patiently waiting on the next update, maybe a picture can help with motivation.

View attachment 3147699

Actually, created this about four weeks ago, before I posted it I got Covid, then had to visit my 92 Y.O. mother on the other side of the country suffering from dementia, then got SRV before coming home! After all that the Ducks lose the very last Pac 12 Conference Championship. Anyway, I am back, I am healthy, and my mom is doing better, the Ducks still lost. So, here is my render of NoS.

I will post a couple of new character renders over the next few days.
Wow!
It's change from the low self-esteem renders Nine of Swords does of herself.
Nine, it's how you should sell yourself.
:)

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Scarlet has given a new meaning to the term 'interactive library'.

Scarlot_Mythos_03_F95.png

I didn't feel like looking for the correct hair asset for the Male MC. It is Kyoji as NoS mentioned, just the wrong hair asset.

Reactions: damnedfrog

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I've actually been thinking of changing my in-game avatar to like... a cute little purple anthro-fox just to dehumanize myself a little more. :unsure:
Hmm. It is kinda nice that you are in the VN, we would miss you if you weren't there. If you do change your in-game avatar, maybe you can do a Stan Lee thing and give yourself a cameo every once in a while. Maybe even an easter egg by being in the background or in a crowd, make sure to make yourself clickable to get a bonus of some kind or another (special image, achievement or something like that).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyway, it won't happen in the game.
As Nine of Swords already stat she don't like pregnancy and therefore won't add it in Mythos.
I already knew that so that is why I did my own version. And Tara seemed like the only character in the game that would actually get pregnant.

Besides, who says it is the MC's baby?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote