• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Mythos: Book One - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
As an influencer, you are only as good as your subscriber base. With the backlash against social media picking up steam, Becki (With an I) is now comtemplating other platforms to increase her revenue stream.

Becki_MB1_01_F95.png

Another close up of Becki.

DAZ_3D_1_BeckiforMythosBookOne.png

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have two more simplified characters done, but for now I am only linking to Becki With an I. Again it is a character preset and will install in Genesis 8 Female >> Characters >> Mythos Book One. To load Becki you will need the following installed:
  • iSource Textures
I included a custom Torso texture because iST put a belly piercing in the original texture and it looks like shit. So I removed it in both the Diffuse and Bump maps. The textures will install in the same Runtime as the Chiquita asset, leaving the originals untouched. The character also preloads the fibermesh eyebrows and eyelashes so you don't have to add them afterwards, removing the standard Genesis 8 Eyelashes in the process. Of course you can always use the morphs by themselves from the Shaping tab in DAZ.

At some point I will likely put all the characters I have edited in a single zip file and ask OutOfAshes to link to it in the first post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have two more simplified characters done, but for now I am only linking to Becki With an I. Again it is a character preset and will install in Genesis 8 Female >> Characters >> Mythos Book One. To load Becki you will need the following installed:
  • iSource Textures
I included a custom Torso texture because iST put a belly piercing in the original texture and it looks like shit. So I removed it in both the Diffuse and Bump maps. The textures will install in the same Runtime as the Chiquita asset, leaving the originals untouched. The character also preloads the fibermesh eyebrows and eyelashes so you don't have to add them afterwards, removing the standard Genesis 8 Eyelashes in the process. Of course you can always use the morphs by themselves from the Shaping tab in DAZ.

At some point I will likely put all the characters I have edited in a single zip file and ask OutOfAshes to link to it in the first post.
I can do this . i mean i can do this ??? ! :KEK:

how can i do this ? lol

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
In a thousand years, B never thought she would break out of the chrysalis her existance created. That one evening, that one single act, an experience like no other before, her metamorphosis into the angel she was meant to be and a woman was complete.

Bara_MB1_04_F95.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nine of Swords said she's only badass when LARPING.
But still, I think I won't push my luck for the 2 or 3 next Mythos weekly updates.
:)
Hesitent to post unclothed/partially clothed renders of the Nine character, so here is Rami instead.
Not sure if this is just me, but Rami and Baraqeil seem to be almost the same character with just slight face differences, especially using just different colors of the same hairstyle. So in this one I changed it up a bit and used Propchick's Facination Hair instead. Honestly, I think she looks better with this hair asset. Damn, is she tall.

Rami_MB1_01_F95.png
Unless of course the intent was to make them look so similar, then nevermind.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, they are sisters...
I guess I am going to have to play through again and this time look for the hints, I skipped them on my first play through. But at the time I was only looking to see what characters where used in the VN. I am not a real big fan of supernatural VN. Too many authors use it as a crutch to explain plot holes (just like time travel and before that dream sequences), not saying Nine of Swords has used it this way, just lumping everyone in the same bucket. Personal prejudice, I admit.

Will try to post a bit more before the weekend is over. Maybe I will make Bara a dwarf!

Last note, even if they are sisters, unless they are identical twins and/or share a singular personality, my life experience tells me that rarely in adulthood do sisters share the same hairstyle. That is why I still like the change I made to Rami, it is similar but not the same.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote