• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I had the v0.4 in my games follder waiting for me to play for so long/ I finaly found the time to play the game (v0.7 now).

And i must say, as i did on Milfy city before, one big 6 hour session is insane (and not 100% finish throught).

Great game, love it, love you jikei.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I had the v0.4 in my games follder waiting for me to play for so long/ I finaly found the time to play the game (v0.7 now).

And i must say, as i did on Milfy city before, one big 6 hour session is insane (and not 100% finish throught).

Great game, love it, love you jikei.
That's what's fun from delaying to play, pile it up and hit it in one go later
The only problem is to maintain the patience and handling the temptation to play :LOL:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Don't know if the dev plans to introduce the MC's mom as a new love interest, but would be really hot him having a threesome with his mom and Esther! It's implied that the MC's mom and Esther share a bicurious/lesbian past.
There's something posted looooooong way ago

once upon a time
Yep, I have some things planned out for her but I think it'll have to be in a lewd patch.
a few months later...
Not likely to happen there's a reason why the original Mom scene was removed from the game and replaced with an Esther scene.
because
As far as I can remember the only thing that ever got changed about this game due to Patreon rules was the removal of some NSFW images from their Patreon page and the dream sequence MC had about his mom and Esther giving him a handjob being changed around so that in the new/current version it's Esther and a younger version of herself doing the HJ instead.

So...keep ur finger crossed and hope for the best, mate :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think it might have been planed in one way or another but (again I think) patron... If you look at the it restores a cut (well edited) scene with the mom.
All the mod versions have the incest scene added. So you can if you want to watch the removed incest scene with the main character's mom. It's the 4th scene in Esther's scene gallery.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Jun 14, 2018
Don't know if the dev plans to introduce the MC's mom as a new love interest, but would be really hot him having a threesome with his mom and Esther! It's implied that the MC's mom and Esther share a bicurious/lesbian past.
Unfortunately, Jikei has already removed content with the MC's mom in it, so I doubt that we'll see any new stuff of that nature. The Esther dream sequence that currently has the young Esther in it used to have MC's mom instead. The change was probably made to stay in compliance with Patreon rules.

MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
Here is a full gallery save file.
To use the save file go to your search bar type %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy/Test-1490227962 and put it in

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's something posted looooooong way ago
once upon a time
a few months later...
because

So...keep ur finger crossed and hope for the best, mate :D
Well, he could do like Dark Cookie has planned, and put it back in once the game is completed.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well, he could do like Dark Cookie has planned, and put it back in once the game is completed.
Yeah, finger crossed! :LOL:
Honestly, I'm kind of weak toward a motherly character like Esther, I like her, but if we're talking about the model's looks, I'll still think that Thera is looks better than Esther
So yeah, I would love for having more Thera's screens in the future :D

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, finger crossed! :LOL:
Honestly, I'm kind of weak toward a motherly character like Esther, I like her, but if we're talking about the model's looks, I'll still think that Thera is looks better than Esther
So yeah, I would love for having more Thera's screens in the future :D
No arguments here, I like her personality more than her looks (not that I am complaining about them). If nothing else, I would just like to see more scenes with her, maybe some flashbacks with her and Esther playing together. :devilish:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
No arguments here, I like her personality more than her looks (not that I am complaining about them). If nothing else, I would just like to see more scenes with her, maybe some flashbacks with her and Esther playing together. :devilish:
Ahaha, alrighty. We might have a different priorities (regarding Jade and Nefari) but it seem we have a similar taste afterall :LOL:
Agreed, I also think there's no need for it to be a sexual scenes, I don't even mind for having a Thera's scene visiting the manor as a mother and friend, no incest whatsoever :D

but ofc, not that I mind if we could got one or two scenes of it :whistle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ahaha, alrighty. We might have a different priorities (regarding Jade and Nefari) but it seem we have a similar taste afterall :LOL:
Agreed, I also think there's no need for it to be a sexual scenes, I don't even mind for having a Thera's scene visiting the manor as a mother and friend, no incest whatsoever :D

but ofc, not that I mind if we could got one or two scenes of it :whistle:
Heheh. To be fair, I was with you on Nefari as well up until that shower scene, and I DO still want more with her, even ignoring the fun sexy stuff, the lore elements makes her worth advancing (not to mention I want her sister to come visit! Tell me that wouldn't be fun).

The mother scenes were gone before I found it, and didn't know they were there, so I thought this was actually one of the first (and only) games I have seen where the 'landlady' was intended to be just that, a landlady, not a mom in disguise. :LOL: I actually liked the element. Around here, that was pretty unique!

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Heheh. To be fair, I was with you on Nefari as well up until that shower scene, and I DO still want more with her, even ignoring the fun sexy stuff, the lore elements makes her worth advancing (not to mention I want her sister to come visit! Tell me that wouldn't be fun).

The mother scenes were gone before I found it, and didn't know they were there, so I thought this was actually one of the first (and only) games I have seen where the 'landlady' was intended to be just that, a landlady, not a mom in disguise. :LOL: I actually liked the element. Around here, that was pretty unique!
Lol, she's an enigmatic one indeed :D
Oh right, iirc her sister name is Fer...something, pretty much a younger version of Nefari, but more like innocent one
Kinda feel sorry for being a guinea pig for their parents, tho :LOL:
On that note, if there ever a chance for the appearance, I think Nefari's mom would be very interesting to watch (heck, even Naira's mom was nothing like her daughter :LOL:)

Yeah, it seems was happened on the version before I started playing MM so I dunno whether it got it's chance or immediately revised before going public, at least we still able to see it on the mod version if u're really curious about it :D
Oh, I think I got another game with some landlady character in it and at the same time also know the game with a mom in disguise (more like u could choose the character whether to became ur mom or landlady, lol) both are HS too btw

I guess I just really like a game with motherly figures :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes