passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Same here, she was my first choice as well, but I think it was due to her changing while she as sex (maybe she can't control it or something, or feeding off them), and doesn't know you are half, so allowed to know? One day, we will divide her legs and conquer! Good point on Celeste, but that will be a while, I have more immediate needs. :sneaky:

Ask Jade, she knows what's up with those 'chew toys', for that matter, that might be fun to use the next time we go play fetch with her in the park!

Though, to be honest, they are pretty strangely shaped for dildos too. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: now that u mention it, that might be the case
Been a while since the last time I've seen her mythic transformation scene, iirc it has something to do with the blood pact for being her customer or something like that
Hahaha, let's hoping Velle, Celeste, or Jikei himself would be kind enough to gave us the velvet pass for accessing Velvet Room in the upcoming version :D

Lol, if that really a dog chew toys, it must be for big hentai dogs :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:unsure: now that u mention it, that might be the case
Been a while since the last time I've seen her mythic transformation scene, iirc it has something to do with the blood pact for being her customer or something like that
Hahaha, let's hoping Velle, Celeste, or Jikei himself would be kind enough to gave us the velvet pass for accessing Velvet Room in the upcoming version :D

Lol, if that really a dog chew toys, it must be for big hentai dogs :LOL:
Yeah, I don't remember exactly, but I do remember that we were behind a 2-way mirror, so they could not see us, so she doesn't know that we know (unless they told her)... :LOL:

I think they are more for a larger dog, a ...'mythical' one, and not exactly for 'chewing'. :devilish:

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, I don't remember exactly, but I do remember that we were behind a 2-way mirror, so they could not see us, so she doesn't know that we know (unless they told her)... :LOL:

I think they are more for a larger dog, a ...'mythical' one, and not exactly for 'chewing'. :devilish:
Let's just wait for v0.8 :sneaky:
I guess Jade got a perfect place for working then :LOL:
Might still need some training, tho, since she's more like a puppy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let's just wait for v0.8 :sneaky:
I guess Jade got a perfect place for working then :LOL:
Might still need some training, tho, since she's more like a puppy
You can say that again, Jade certainly could use some ...'training', you don't want her to make any more messes, not if she is going to be staying in your room. :LOL:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You can say that again, Jade certainly could use some ...'training', you don't want her to make any more messes, not if she is going to be staying in your room. :LOL:
Hahah, tbh the first impression I got for Jade was something like "oh, she's a cool boyish/tomboy heroine, okay" and keep developed to be "hm, as a hobo, she's a cool friend indeed" along with advancing her story, until I've seen her mythic transformation : "well...damn, didn't see dat coming, she's adorable af" :LOL:

Jade, Natasha, Kylie, Cei, Mermaid, Carmen...argh, too many good looking side girls, might need a months or even a year for reaching their each decent story contents :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hahah, tbh the first impression I got for Jade was something like "oh, she's a cool boyish/tomboy heroine, okay" and keep developed to be "hm, as a hobo, she's a cool friend indeed" along with advancing her story, until I've seen her mythic transformation : "well...damn, didn't see dat coming, she's adorable af" :LOL:

Jade, Natasha, Kylie, Cei, Mermaid, Carmen...argh, too many good looking side girls, might need a months or even a year for reaching their each decent story contents :ROFLMAO:
No doubt.
We can hope! I hate when stories feel unresolved at the end. :LOL:
Don't forget Iris and Aliza, both pretty interesting. Makes me wonder how many of the others are also mythics. ;)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
No doubt.
We can hope! I hate when stories feel unresolved at the end. :LOL:
Don't forget Iris and Aliza, both pretty interesting. Makes me wonder how many of the others are also mythics. ;)
Vaine of High Vibes, Rosali of The Church, Lea of Doctor's Office, a bunch of girls from Elani's Art Studio, a bunch of girls at the beach, and many more are going to be a potential side girls to be added in the future
Not to mention there's still a lot of NYI places

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Must. Take. Priority.
:ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Vaine of High Vibes, Rosali of The Church, Lea of Doctor's Office, a bunch of girls from Elani's Art Studio, a bunch of girls at the beach, and many more are going to be a potential side girls to be added in the future
Not to mention there's still a lot of NYI places

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Must. Take. Priority.
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the nude models were pretty fun, that's a good point. Yeah, so many cuties to work though one day... :LOL:
I actually liked scarfy better than the cop, not really into blondes... :sneaky:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, the nude models were pretty fun, that's a good point. Yeah, so many cuties to work though one day... :LOL:
I actually liked scarfy better than the cop, not really into blondes... :sneaky:
Yeah, Jikei really doing a good work with the models
Hahah, i see, I don't really have any preference when it come to hairstyle/color, tho
Seen from her first story, Natasha might be a sadist/into femdom, not to mention she's also always bringing a real handcuff (at work)
But the most interesting part is the fact that she's a 36 yrs old babe :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes