TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lol, she's an enigmatic one indeed :D
Oh right, iirc her sister name is Fer...something, pretty much a younger version of Nefari, but more like innocent one
Kinda feel sorry for being a guinea pig for their parents, tho :LOL:
On that note, if there ever a chance for the appearance, I think Nefari's mom would be very interesting to watch (heck, even Naira's mom was nothing like her daughter :LOL:)

Yeah, it seems was happened on the version before I started playing MM so I dunno whether it got it's chance or immediately revised before going public, at least we still able to see it on the mod version if u're really curious about it :D
Oh, I think I got another game with some landlady character in it and at the same time also know the game with a mom in disguise (more like u could choose the character whether to became ur mom or landlady, lol) both are HS too btw

I guess I just really like a game with motherly figures :ROFLMAO:
Ferne (looked it up:p).
Ferne_Chat.png (Here kitty kitty...) :whistle:
You've got that right. On the other hand, look at what being her Guinea pig has gotten us, and may yet unlock powers for us. :unsure:

I like the 'milf' type quite a bit myself, mostly due to being the only way to get stories about 'young ladies' near my age. :LOL: The older and lazier I get, the more that appeals, it might be that I have Kasumi Tendo to partly blame for that one. ;)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Ferne (looked it up:p).
View attachment 211214 (Here kitty kitty...) :whistle:
You've got that right. On the other hand, look at what being her Guinea pig has gotten us, and may yet unlock powers for us. :unsure:

I like the 'milf' type quite a bit myself, mostly due to being the only way to get stories about 'young ladies' near my age. :LOL: The older and lazier I get, the more that appeals, it might be that I have Kasumi Tendo to partly blame for that one. ;)
Ah right, Ferne, her screentime is so small that I forgot her name and good analogy, she's sphinx race afterall :LOL:
Well, I'll just hope that someday she'll visit the manor without bringing the serum. Actually I didn't mind for watching her using the serum and have fun with another tenant girl, I just don't wanna to see her approaching MC while on that serum mode :ROFLMAO:

Wahaha, u're leaking ur RL info there, but I found myself attracted into MILF charas too, especially if they're a caring one (motherly), and I guess we got similar feel for Shirohime too :LOL:
At the first glance she's kinda remind me of Nefari though, but maybe an evil one (can't be sure yet since her story is still unrevealed to this day) :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah right, Ferne, her screentime is so small that I forgot her name and good analogy, she's sphinx race afterall :LOL:
Well, I'll just hope that someday she'll visit the manor without bringing the serum. Actually I didn't mind for watching her using the serum and have fun with another tenant girl, I just don't wanna to see her approaching MC while on that serum mode :ROFLMAO:

Wahaha, u're leaking ur RL info there, but I found myself attracted into MILF charas too, especially if they're a caring one (motherly), and I guess we got similar feel for Shirohime too :LOL:
At the first glance she's kinda remind me of Nefari though, but maybe an evil one (can't be sure yet since her story is still unrevealed to this day) :LOL:
Depends on if they get it working for guys with larger equipment, if they use it ON us it might not be so bad. :LOL: I would be willing to test that out for them. (She could be the middle of a FFM 3P sandwich too).

It's not like it's much of a secret, she was one of the stars of my last fic. :geek:

I was going to say ...'more adventurous' version of her (And that says a LOT). More 'free-spirited' as Esther might say. And, you know, maybe she is less inclined to use her fingers and toys! ;) She's the one non-scientist in the family, though what she IS, we have no idea, but being the odd one out, I would expect more of a party girl. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Depends on if they get it working for guys with larger equipment, if they use it ON us it might not be so bad. :LOL: I would be willing to test that out for them. (She could be the middle of a FFM 3P sandwich too).

It's not like it's much of a secret, she was one of the stars of my last fic. :geek:

I was going to say ...'more adventurous' version of her (And that says a LOT). More 'free-spirited' as Esther might say. And, you know, maybe she is less inclined to use her fingers and toys! ;) She's the one non-scientist in the family, though what she IS, we have no idea, but being the odd one out, I would expect more of a party girl. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love: now that's kind of experiment which every fans would wanna see indeed
Jikei already let Nefari for doing an experiment on MC with the help from Naira and Velle so far, so might as well expecting more company in the future updates :LOL:

Ahaha, Shirohime is still shrouded in mystery afterall, but pretty sure the time will come for us to get the revenge of our MC's there back, I mean a revenge in a sense of having fun (iykwim :LOL:)

Lol, took me a second for understanding ur attachment there,
For u, @Jikei, and everyone in this thread,
I wish u all a Happy New Year 2019! Let's keep being awesome! :LOL:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted:
Monthly Art - January 2019
new year 1.png
The girls of Mythic Manor would like to say Happy New Year! They'll try their best to make this new year a memorable one with plenty of... you know.
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: fappynewyear (v0.8.0+)
Here's a lewd pic for you :
new year 2.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
"In-game wallpaper unlock code:fappynewyear (v0.8.0+)"

Ouch... Here's a code for the version that isn't out yet! Jokes aside I love the way the girls often keep to their personality's in these images, poor Naira and Fanora look so embarrassed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please no i'd have to drop this game
You usually get a choice I think, with the Vella breast feeding event I seem to remember hovering over the options not really sure what to do (in the end she seemed so enthusiastic I went with it). I doubt futa would be forced on you anyway.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Jikei will miss their big pledges of zero dollars. :cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, Jikei Has been very good about giving the player control of what scenes they want to watch and which ones to skip so I don't know why futa or any other fetish being added to this game should be a big deal to anyone. I don't care what fetishes get added to this game, if I don't like it I'll just use that skip button that gets so thoughtfully provided.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i tried to play new game...and did not found a way to put the code...any one can tell me how to put the code??

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well, I won't mind futa scenes between Ferne any girls in the manor, but if it ever happened and Nefari gonna be the on the bottom, Jikei better make sure that MC got the first dip :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDevian

Sparrow17

Mar 28, 2018
Cant seem to triger the last event with Velle, im lvl 23 i go to her in the morning and nothing hapens

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes