• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
At this point, all I really care about for 0.8 is TO FINALLY FUCK NEFARI. I was a little disappointed she STILL had no penetrative scenes last update, so I hope December is the month. If(WHEN) it happens, I have all the xmas presents I'll ever want or need.
I feel ya, mate :LOL:
I also have a thing for Nefari the most in this game and quite getting annoyed for still being unable to conquer her, but at the same time also being one of her attractive point for being the toughest one to crack so far
Being born in Egypt, sphinx race, and all, she's kinda remind me to the legend of Cleopatra though
Smart, enigmatic, dominant, skillful, calm, and collected, pretty much a queen materials imo :ROFLMAO:

Can't access the main menu in the Android port.
Better elaborate ur issue, mate
I've got no issue so far as android player tho

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope that the 0.8 update has a bit of MC mother/son action in it. :)
Not likely to happen there's a reason why the original Mom scene was removed from the game and replaced with an Esther scene.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
december-2018-art.png
Monthly Art - December 2018
Winter is just around the corner and these girls are already having lots of fun in the snow. Why not bundle up and help them keep warm?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Esther and Naira, two of our lovely manor girls. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: chillynips (v0.8.0+)

And here's another lewd pic for you all ⛄:
winter 2.png

Note:
The higher resolution of the first picture is provided at the link below:

The size of the picture is too big to be directly uploaded to f95.

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Jikei posted
View attachment 188782
Monthly Art - December 2018
Winter is just around the corner and these girls are already having lots of fun in the snow. Why not bundle up and help them keep warm?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Esther and Naira, two of our lovely manor girls. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: chillynips (v0.8.0+)

And here's another lewd pic for you all ⛄:
View attachment 188778

Note:
The higher resolution of the first picture is provided at the link below:

The size of the picture is too big to be directly uploaded to f95.

He's have a date for update?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i cant get the save to work i put it in the save folder but it wont let me load it, its not there for me to select it
Did you remove the 195281_ from the name so it's just 1-1-LT1.save
There are two save locations:
One in your game folder
SOMEPLACE~\MythicManor-0.7.0-pc\game\saves
And one in AppData
DRIVE:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

So make sure the save is correctly named e.g 1-1-LT1.save and place it in your appdata save location (\Test-1490227962)

brandon england

Jan 26, 2018
Did you remove the 195281_ from the name so it's just 1-1-LT1.save
There are two save locations:
One in your game folder
SOMEPLACE~\MythicManor-0.7.0-pc\game\saves
And one in AppData
DRIVE:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

So make sure the save is correctly named e.g 1-1-LT1.save and place it in your appdata save location (\Test-1490227962)
thank you

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

EDIT: Added 2 more hosts
EDIT: Updated walkthrough to v0.7, completely overhauled the code and look in accordance with new official walkthrough.
What program can i use for the walktrough?

If i use open office it looks like this

D

Deleted member 418221

What program can i use for the walktrough?

If i use open office it looks like this
As mentioned, you can use Excel. If that's not an option, Google Sheets is free, and works. Just copy the file to Google Drive and open it with Google Sheets after clicking on it. It will work the same way as it would offline in Excel. I'll make a mention of it in my main post as well.

Reactions: BrobsDobs
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes