Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Pardon my complete cluelessness - I _really_ like the design of a few of the girls - and from the description, got the impression that MC is basically a roommate (i.e. renting a room) with all of these girls. After reading some of the posts, like this one, it sounds like a brothel situation. Are we rooming with a bunch of hookers? Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.. but it is a different experience - to be paying girls versus .. eehhm... "scoring" them. I'm new to this VN clearly (but not to f95 mind you ... ;-) )
No they are Not hookers it isn't a brothel they are Mythics (mystical creatures) in human form like phoenix etc the mc is the son of Esthers friend & a half mythic, his dad was a mythic.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Pardon my complete cluelessness - I _really_ like the design of a few of the girls - and from the description, got the impression that MC is basically a roommate (i.e. renting a room) with all of these girls. After reading some of the posts, like this one, it sounds like a brothel situation. Are we rooming with a bunch of hookers? Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.. but it is a different experience - to be paying girls versus .. eehhm... "scoring" them. I'm new to this VN clearly (but not to f95 mind you ... ;-) )
You live with all the main girls in a (fairly) normal house. Velle (who lives with you) is a stripper at the local club and you can get some scenes with the other girls there.

Last edited:

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
No they are Not hookers it isn't a brothel they are Mythics (mystical creatures) in human form like phoenix etc the mc is the son of Esthers friend & a half mythic, his dad was a mythic.
And -.. aaaand... the game's appeal just shot up a few hundred percent. I... don't recall getting any impression like that from the description (fantasy/other-worlds sort of vibe. Hmm.. I may have missed it). This sounds pretty fun... I mean, the girls are mostly on the very-large-breasted side... So - the MC is a half-mythic? I hope that doesn't mean he's going to develop a huge rack! lol.. I jest. I mean, I wouldn't be offended if the platinum blonde (silver/white?) haired girl was a few cup-sizes smaller - but that's just my nitpicky-preferences ... the banner that shows just a close-up of her face (someone's signature, I think) made me assume she was a slender, waif-ish type... [edit - sounded almost offensive when I read it]... BUT - very nice-looking girl, and VN. I'll keep an eye out for other, umm "lesser-breasted" mystical creatures ;-)

You live with all the main girls in a (fairly) normal house. Velle (who lives with you) is a stripper at the local club and you can get some scenes with the other girls there.
OOOOOOOoooh.. Thanks! That's a great explanation - makes sense.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And -.. aaaand... the game's appeal just shot up a few hundred percent. I... don't recall getting any impression like that from the description (fantasy/other-worlds sort of vibe. Hmm.. I may have missed it). This sounds pretty fun... I mean, the girls are mostly on the very-large-breasted side... So - the MC is a half-mythic? I hope that doesn't mean he's going to develop a huge rack! lol.. I jest. I mean, I wouldn't be offended if the platinum blonde (silver/white?) haired girl was a few cup-sizes smaller - but that's just my nitpicky-preferences ... the banner that shows just a close-up of her face (someone's signature, I think) made me assume she was a slender, waif-ish type... i.e. the knockers were shockers, when I first saw her other pics, heh... BUT - very nice-looking girl, and VN. I'll keep an eye out for other, umm "lesser-breasted" mystical creatures ;-)

OOOOOOOoooh.. Thanks! That's a great explanation - makes sense.
There are some girls with smaller boobs errm I can remember 3 obviously the main one is Nefari she is one of the girls in the manor, theres Misha she works at Velvet Desires with Velle (the strip club) and Cei she is Fanoras friend atm there is only one scene with Cei, and the are a few repeatable scene with Misha. There maybe some I missed and others could get added in the future.

Honestly I like most of the girls in this game Naira, Fanora & Jade would be my top 3 with Nefari being 4.

Last edited:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
There are some girls with smaller boobs errm I can remember 3 obviously the main one is Nefari she is one of the girls in the manor, theres Misha she works at Velvet Desires with Velle (the strip club) and Cei she is Fanoras friend atm there is only one scene with Cei, and the are a few repeatable scene with Misha. There maybe some I missed and others could get added in the future.

Honestly I like most of the girls in this game Naira, Fanora & Jade would be my top 3 with Nefari being 4.
Seconded, i also found it quite difficult for ranking them :unsure:
But personally i would choose Nefari-Naira-Fanora as my top 3 main girls

As for the side girls; story & characterization's wise Jade would definitely be the top atm
But if we talk about model-wise, i'm really looking forward for Natasha, Kelly, Cei, and the mermaid's stories since their models are really attractive imo :LOL:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seconded, i also found it quite difficult for ranking them :unsure:
But personally i would choose Nefari-Naira-Fanora as my top 3 main girls

As for the side girls; story & characterization's wise Jade would definitely be the top atm
But if we talk about model-wise, i'm really looking forward for Natasha, Kelly, Cei, and the mermaid's stories since their models are really attractive imo :LOL:
Yeah I want to see more content with the side girls Cei, the mermaid (her reaction before she swam away was adorable)
that girl in the clothing department at the mall Kylie? The two sisters at the gym Reila & Kaila.
Honestly it's very hard to pick who I would want to see content for first so...
All of them... even the nudist night time bather girl you see when you go for a swim.
But if I had to pick just 2 it would be Mermaid girl & Cei

Reactions: passerbyR34

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Maybe I just haven't progressed far enough, but how do we, i don't know, unlock(?) MasturChat? Or, if its just something there, WHERE do we go for it?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maybe I just haven't progressed far enough, but how do we, i don't know, unlock(?) MasturChat? Or, if its just something there, WHERE do we go for it?
You find a flyer in the mall, search the trash bin near Natasha (the security guard).

See the Walkthrough - Special Events - Side Girls - Iris

Reactions: JaxonShade
Jun 19, 2017
How do I get the 7th Main Special Event (Fanora and Naira #1)? The official walkthrough says to go to the pool room at night while Fanora and Naira are at 24+, mine are at 25. Tried going to the pool every time of the day at every day of the week, no success. It's the only scene of the gallery that I'm missing.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do I get the 7th Main Special Event (Fanora and Naira #1)? The official walkthrough says to go to the pool room at night while Fanora and Naira are at 24+, mine are at 25. Tried going to the pool every time of the day at every day of the week, no success. It's the only scene of the gallery that I'm missing.
The only reasons would be:
1. You already watched it
2. There's another event at the pool you have to do first
3. Fanora or Naira aren't actually level 24+

nokhai

May 4, 2018
I'm not discovering fully this yet, only play a while to week 3.
i do wonder did the game had like "jerk/nice" route? which impact the progress of story?
because so far if i being jerk or nice i still leveled up with every character.

Anyone can tell me?

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
The only reasons would be:
1. You already watched it
2. There's another event at the pool you have to do first
3. Fanora or Naira aren't actually level 24+
I've done everything else in the game, though. Got literally all the other scenes in the gallery except this one.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah I want to see more content with the side girls Cei, the mermaid (her reaction before she swam away was adorable)
that girl in the clothing department at the mall Kylie? The two sisters at the gym Reila & Kaila.
Honestly it's very hard to pick who I would want to see content for first so...
All of them... even the nudist night time bather girl you see when you go for a swim.
But if I had to pick just 2 it would be Mermaid girl & Cei
Ahaha, i know right? :LOL:
Jikei really doing a great job for the models and characterizations indeed

Welps, my bad for mispelling Kylie's name :censored:
Too bad Velle didnt let us having a taste of this "little zombie girl" during her #9 story scene

I was able to trigger the scene without any difficulties, tho
IF u by any chance already trigger the scene but still appear locked on the gallery, try to click/tap the 'Fix Gallery' opt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not discovering fully this yet, only play a while to week 3.
i do wonder did the game had like "jerk/nice" route? which impact the progress of story?
because so far if i being jerk or nice i still leveled up with every character.

Anyone can tell me?
Nah, there's no good/bad routes atm, mate
I treat those 'jerk' lines as funny-element in this game, tho, and often choosing it during Fanora's stories since she's fun to teased
On the contrary, i really didn't have a heart for being a jerk toward Naira since she's lovely, very shy, and down easily :LOL:

Aug 16, 2016
As much fun as mythics are, I do hope we see more human side characters for the sake of the story and the main girls. When every girl is some special monstergirl, it detracts from the rarity and uniqueness of it.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - v0.8.0 Progress and... Music!
Hey everyone, it's time for an update on our progress with v0.8.0 of Mythic Manor.
v0.8.0
will be an update full of improvements we've been meaning to add for quite a while -- music, sound effects, lots of general improvements to old and new content, and more content!

We've hired Corsairon to create music for the game. The music he's created for the game so far is great and several tracks are still in development.
On top of Corsairon's music, we will be adding ambient tracks and sound effects to the game as well. Included in the added sound effects are lewd sound effects (which can be turned off/lowered in the main menu if desired).

In regards to the general improvements and new content, well... that will be revealed at a later date.

We are still in the process of adding the music, sound effects and new content, so we don't have the best idea of a release date at this time. However, v0.8.0 will be ready sometime in December. More details will come later this month or next month.

Thank you all for your support!

Jikei & Nocht

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
"In regards to the general improvements and new content, well... " hope we don't have juste one scene with each character...

Reactions: KillaMonka
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes