SageOfHentai

Oct 13, 2018
Are we suppose to play a single route to level up each girls individually daily or level up all the girls in a single route? Because the walkthrough shows only a single route per girl.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are we suppose to play a single route to level up each girls individually daily or level up all the girls in a single route? Because the walkthrough shows only a single route per girl.
You can level all the girls in one playthrough.
The girls are only split in the walkthrough just to make it easier to follow with each girl in her own section.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey! Can anyone help me. I actually didn't got the key to naira room but I gave her the RAM l..so to get into her room now
I think you need to ask Esther to let you in, try the door in the afternoon then go to Esther in the garden. The key you can actually keep should be in Naira's closet so have a look when your in (unless something has to unlock the key).

Reactions: IceBearApproves

IAmPervert

Jul 12, 2018
Can someone help me with Velle's last event? Whenever I talk to her in the morning she says, "Hey there handsome." and then when I check the heart her HINT says, "Try again at a later date." I've been trying it for days and she says same thing. Am I missing something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me with Velle's last event? Whenever I talk to her in the morning she says, "Hey there handsome." and then when I check the heart her HINT says, "Try again at a later date." I've been trying it for days and she says same thing. Am I missing something?
Check a few posts back, Sonic93XXX and Well-Known Member pointed out you need to do Esther's sunday birthday event first.

Reactions: IAmPervert

SushiTrashXD

Mar 29, 2018
I think you need to ask Esther to let you in, try the door in the afternoon then go to Esther in the garden. The key you can actually keep should be in Naira's closet so have a look when your in (unless something has to unlock the key).
Well the RAM option is not there and the other two options are not working.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well the RAM option is not there and the other two options are not working.
Odd in my game I always have that dialog option with Esther to get into Naira's room available, ask her to let you in then pick the fix computer reason (and I just checked it's still there). I was mistaken about the key you can get though that's for something else not the door.

Edit - There is a spare key to the door.

SushiTrashXD

Mar 29, 2018
N
Odd in my game I always have that dialog option with Esther to get into Naira's room available, ask her to let you in then pick the fix computer reason (and I just checked it's still there). I was mistaken about the key you can get though that's for something else not the door.
I fixed it just the open console and "ram_bought=False" and it is available.
Thanks by the way.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Fapping diary:
10 december, still no news.
My blue balls killing me, i'm starting to have hallucination with esther and nefari and i don't have any more clean pants.
man i love town of passion, hard to find a game like it

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So I’ve read the update and please correct me if I am wrong but it’s just sounds and minor improvements they are make to the game no actual new content for this coming up update ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I’ve read the update and please correct me if I am wrong but it’s just sounds and minor improvements they are make to the game no actual new content for this coming up update ?
Last update I can find...

"v0.8.0 will be an update full of improvements we've been meaning to add for quite a while -- music, sound effects, lots of general improvements to old and new content, and more content!"

Also some more information about Corsairon making the music, along with both ambient and "lewd" sound effects being added. So it does say new content but it is a little vague (so maybe not a lot of it but who knows).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so, v0.7, there's gonna be more stuff in the future??
Look up a few post's I copyed and pasted a bit of what the patron said was coming in the (soonish) update, but yes there is and if you haven't tried it out yet there's a lot of content already.
I can't see hallway in the map
Not sure what you mean, there's a map for the town I don't think there's meant to be one for inside the house.

I just saw the keep calm and waifu mug in the kitchen...

nhanprowww

Nov 7, 2018
Look up a few post's I copyed and pasted a bit of what the patron said was coming in the (soonish) update, but yes there is and if you haven't tried it out yet there's a lot of content already.

Not sure what you mean, there's a map for the town I don't think there's meant to be one for inside the house.

I just saw the keep calm and waifu mug in the kitchen...
I mean i can't find this place, pls help me

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes