Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey man, just wanted to drop by and say that you've got a fan in me! I really love the story you have set up here, it's unique and sets up a lot of intrigue and potential! Mom and wife are both beautiful, and I love the situation that you have set up at work. Really excited to see how the storyline with the wife and co-actor plays out. Hope to see this game take off!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
yeah, really like the game so far, the somewhat beliveable story, the characters all is very promising. Just hope for some cheating from the Wife without the MC knowing

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I have a small question. I downloaded the game from Mega and went to start it up. The Unity screen pops up and then the game screen comes up for a brief second. Then I'm in the middle of a snow storm, meaning it goes white. I must have a compatibility issue any ideas. What's special about this game since I can run all other games.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to make the text appear immediately in the text box?
Right now 75% of the game time is waiting for the next text to appear ...

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I noticed a discussion about NTR? It was even a sellingpoint for someone in the thread.

What's NTR?

No Text just Renders?

Quicker game, Need To Rush?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Introducing Quinn, the company's IT guy. Smart, shy and socially awkward, he's what many nerds strive to be. His only flaw, is that he married a wife who is too beautiful, which draws more attention to himself than he is comfortable with.

Evon, the dutiful wife. Having met her husband back in his college days, she fell in love with his innocent and trusting nature and married him soon after he graduated. She is 2 years older than him, and therefore acts like an older sister when she takes care of him, often worried that he would be bullied because of his kind nature.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 148994

Overview:

My Wife's a Star is a game about a couple who are both in the show business. The fiance is a talent manager, while the fiancee is a celebrity. They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game, you will play as both of them and make decisions for them as they go about their daily lives. The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together.
Expect lots of beautiful people, interesting situations, scheming, cheating, voyeurism, parties, orgies, and lots of crazy fun!​

Updated: 12/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

PC: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 148995 View attachment 148996 View attachment 148997 View attachment 148998 View attachment 148999 View attachment 149000 View attachment 149001 View attachment 149002

Liam gonna fuck the shit out of your wife, boys.
You said we can play as both male and female where is tag for Female Protagonist. yande.re 254267 ass calendar cg heels naked nipples scarlet_blade tan_lines.jpg

Reactions: vebka and Jansen

Gongsf

May 3, 2017
I really like the scene with the wife and the homeless men. Are there any other games which do something similar?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes