• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The 1 star review is ironic....

Because they act like the genre they wished this was doesn't do the same thing 99% of the time.

Like most titles with "love" "loving" "wife" "romance" and such in them... have no such thing in the game XD

instead having the genre that reviewer wished this was.

But this dude does it once for april 1st... and they lost their mind.

Bruh. :KEK:

p.s. I totally didn't report this for missing the NTR tag based on the title and "Multiple Penetration".... I did... :HideThePain:

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
I wish I could give this game even more 5 star reviews. Aside from the S tier comedy of the whole thing, which is maybe one of my favorite moments of years being in this community, it's a pretty solid game especially considering it was certainly made on a cheeky whim. Love everything about this and it just further cements Moonbox as the legend that he is.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
It's nice to find a wife-sharing game that doesn't include the NTR (tag) :LUL:

Edit: So, my five star review of the game was flagged and removed because I pretended it was written by ChatGPT!
I was sent to reviewing rules section which incidentally doesn't mention AI jokes, nor anything AI related. But hey, that's the price I have to pay for avant garde comedy :HideThePain:
Oh, well, what can you do?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes