xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
thank you for the nice "Easter Story" and "Aprils jest in one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Loved the game and the Idea by the Way Kudos you outdid your sel MoonBox !

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
My Wife Is A Hoe That Gets Used By Everybody [v1.0]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
For me the best part was with the magician goblin.
A bit hard to find though, I think the developer should have added on-screen hints.
What? Goblin? When does that part come?
Maybe this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I didn't play (yet).
Granny finally got some serious action. Kat is still cuckquean. :KEK:
I think it's for when MC puts an anal plug in his wife's asshole while fucking her.

Reactions: extrn

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Revenge is best served. Is thier a revenge tag?

Last edited:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
-First and "last release"
words that some games on this site will never know specially after f*** patreon went back on his word

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
*Looks at title.*

*Looks at lack of NTR tag.*

What in tarnation is going on here?
And can do without NTR, because the name of the game doesn’t mean anything to you? :Kappa: :HideThePain:
The title suggests heavy ntr yet by judging who the dev is, it totally suggests netori and harem.
ya'll realize it's an April Fool's joke, right? I got wooshed by one yesterday, not remembering it was already April 1 for some people then

Bet money that its an April Fools Game.
I raise that bet

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
At last, a title that exudes confidence! If All games I didn't want to play were that efficient in using name space we wouldn't need Tags. Wonder who got fooled yesterday...? *Press download*

• Haha

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I imagine it's for April Fools' Day, being the creator of Grandma's House, I'll try it just in case but if it's ntr and not a joke then...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aion_Abyss
Aug 9, 2022
Okay Moonbox, you got me! After the curse was lifted, I had to do a double, and even a triple take. Then I had to do a face palm at myself for not getting it sooner. Just another reason why I love your work so much! ;)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes