• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow... I tried it out cause curiosity got the better of me. Read the review sayin no ntr, but then you have that title and image. Guess dev fooled me with this April's fool game. But seriously, despite the total NONSENSE, that is a lot renders and work just for a joke. So, congrats Moonbox (y)(y)
He is (and should be) committed ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
MoonBox Your naughty naughty boy, not gonna lie, you almost got me, the name is really deceiving...

I wonder what happened with the mother and sister :unsure:.

Reactions: MoonBox

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
And can do without NTR, because the name of the game doesn’t mean anything to you? :Kappa: :HideThePain:
You do know it April's Fool, so I replied in kind

look at banner with Long Story Short in it, I don't care about NTR

Mar 18, 2018
ngl, i got got by the title and i thought I was in for just a wild sequence of NTR rides until the very end

good April Fools prank for sure.

Reactions: MoonBox

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
I've ignored the game. And was going to ignore dev for improperly tagged releases. And then i saw his userpic

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't see why NTR fans would have a problem with this game. This is literally what they want, to get cucked. They get cucked out of their precious NTR content, which is a contradiction, but should give them their greatest satisfaction.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I played it and had to roll back a couple of times at the reveal as I wasn't sure what I saw. I silently shook my head whispering "No". I then was waiting for it to end up as the MC from Grandmas House waking up in bed with his women with this whole game being his weird dream.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes