Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Of all the games to be declared "Abandoned" This one hurts the most.
forum rules, the dev hasnt abandoned this game, its just on hold. according to his/her last patreon post, they intend to come back to the game at some point

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
forum rules, the dev hasnt abandoned this game, its just on hold. according to his/her last patreon post, they intend to come back to the game at some point
Like Nelson's dad on the simpsons...

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Wow I'm sorry to hear about the situation this game is in. I was wondering though who most people favor. The daughter or the mom? I myself favor the mother more. So for the old school profiles on this thread, which one of them do most people seem to prefer?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why do you guys have so little faith? STOP SAYING ITS ABANDONED!!! The dev said he will continue working on the game and I will take his word for it.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
This guy was making good time on his game and then suddenly stopped. Quit your pledges if you don't feel safe, but I think he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt. It's not like, say, he was making a drama filled game about a mom and dad and son and daughter, or was making a game about teachers, students, and drugs, and had a history of taking forever to release updates, the updates kept getting later and later and worse and worse, they made up tons of excuses, and then continued having people pay them for the past year while they pretended like they are still working on their game............

Reactions: titit

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Why do you guys have so little faith? STOP SAYING ITS ABANDONED!!! The dev said he will continue working on the game and I will take his word for it.
Considering the amount of devs that don't really give a damn there's point to be made about devs just quitting because of some reasons that they may or may not have made up. It's just that many patrons have been burnt in the past for following dev/dev teams with promise who suddenly drop good projects. I'm sadden by those who have pledged only to see their hard earned cash disappear to nothing.

Being said, Pandelo is dealing with a proper emergency so he should be afforded as much time as he and his family need and not bow to the whims of those who can't find a way to get their "fix".

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Fun game with good art & action - damn shame to see it's hold, but that's life, it was already so when i decided to check the last version.
So, does anyone have any news on the author's present situation?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fun game with good art & action - damn shame to see it's hold, but that's life, it was already so when i decided to check the last version.
So, does anyone have any news on the author's present situation?
There's nothing posted on Discord apart from empathy and the usual flare ups. Patrons, anything on Patreon? I'm expecting nothing at a time like this.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
there will be no future updates until pandelo is ready, this because Pandelo had family issues

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
there will be no future updates until pandelo is ready, this because Pandelo had family issues
Yes, i kind of got that idea, though not familiar with the specifics - wanted to know if anybody heard on Pandelo's situation since the turn of year, last i really heard of him.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Yes, i kind of got that idea, though not familiar with the specifics - wanted to know if anybody heard on Pandelo's situation since the turn of year, last i really heard of him.
information so far is that pandelo had something major happen within the family and i think pandelo isen't ready to start working on the game. Info which was posted on patron.

Reactions: Sonico and NukaCola

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
due to forum rules, the game gets marked abandoned after 3 months of no updates from the dev, either on her or patreon
Then in what case the ON-HOLD tag may be used instead of "abandoned"? This is a little bit unclear in my opinion.
I mean these tags are mutually exclusive but can be used in almost the same cases and this game makes a perfect example.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Damn, sad to see this game is Abandoned. The dev's Patreon is over 3k so he's clearly not hurting for cash. Hope he returns soon and lets everyone know what's going on.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
officially its on hold, so why the abandoned tag ? its pretty misleading and its gonna lead to a lot of confusion and pages of stupid posts and questions.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We're in no position to verify or pass judgement on individual developer's circumstances, and we're not going to play favourites.

Games are marked as abandoned after 3 months of complete radio silence from the developer. If Pandelo becomes active again, regardless of an actual game update, we'll change it back to "on hold".

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes