MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I might be in the minority on this, but i think Pandelo will come back to this project.
Im with you! I think of him as that kind of person who would tell his patreons that he will not continue on the game. But mybe it is just the desperate wish of a fan that want's the game to continue!

But remember the Abondoned Tag is there because of F95 rules! And maybe it is a good omen that the long lost @RudeboyUK is back and works on his game too!

Reactions: RudeboyUK

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's been a damn long time without a single word, I highly doubt it.
Its not THAT long really. Last time we see him is back in december 2018. Its only has been 3 month since then. I have seen many other artists and creators go hiatus for years before they come back continue their works.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its not THAT long really. Last time we see him is back in december 2018. Its only has been 3 month since then. I have seen many other artists and creators go hiatus for years before they come back making the next chapter.
It may be he does come back to it but people seem to have their hopes up and that's just asking for disappointment if he doesn't come back.

I'm pretty sure family comes first especially if that family is sick and looking after his mother may well end up a full time job in which case it will be years.

Reactions: NukaCola

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
He still has 1000 patrons, he hasn't shut down the account yet. I think that is a key piece of information that makes it more likely he has plans to continue eventually IMO.
To me it tells that he doesn't care. He's still raking in almost $4K a month but doesn't bother to even leave a note to people whose money he's gladly having. His game may not be a top priority in his life right now but every time he sees the balance of his bank account he's reminded about it. "I wouldn't have this much money if I had frozen the Patreon account." But he won't do it. His hands may be full right now but if he has time to take a dump, he has time to grab his phone and log in to leave a message while he's sitting on the toilet. But he's not bothered.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Another brilliant reply from someone who doesn't read.

He. stopped. all. charges.

So, no, he is not "raking in" $4K a month and, since he manually stopped the charges, he obviously DOES care.

But, hey, thanks for knowing everything in advance to offer such an informed opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To me it tells that he doesn't care. He's still raking in almost $4K a month but doesn't bother to even leave a note to people whose money he's gladly having. His game may not be a top priority in his life right now but every time he sees the balance of his bank account he's reminded about it. "I wouldn't have this much money if I had frozen the Patreon account." But he won't do it. His hands may be full right now but if he has time to take a dump, he has time to grab his phone and log in to leave a message while he's sitting on the toilet. But he's not bothered.
I will say I don't blame devs for that, people are responsible for their own money.

Patrons all know he's not working on the game and if they don't want to pay they can cancel their pledges. The dev isn't there to babysit people, it's an adult game for adults. If you aren't mature enough to manage your own finances then that's on you.

Jul 11, 2017
I will say I don't blame devs for that, people are responsible for their own money.

Patrons all know he's not working on the game and if they don't want to pay they can cancel their pledges. The dev isn't there to babysit people, it's an adult game for adults. If you aren't mature enough to manage your own finances then that's on you.
why he abanoned this game?

toptruck

Mar 12, 2019
Hi @ll "Adult Gamers" ! …This was my 3rd "game" i ever "played" of this kind, let me say: "AWESOME" !!! Thank you very much for sharing !!!

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Another brilliant reply from someone who doesn't read.

He. stopped. all. charges.

So, no, he is not "raking in" $4K a month and, since he manually stopped the charges, he obviously DOES care.

But, hey, thanks for knowing everything in advance to offer such an informed opinion.
No. He. Did. Not. He paused them for a day. They're on, have been since January 2nd. Just read it yourself before accusing anyone else of not reading stuff. It's even on bold, for crying out loud: "My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd." And just so you know, Patreon pages show if they're frozen. His doesn't, so it isn't.

Reactions: robbinrobbie

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
No. He. Did. Not. He paused them for a day. They're on, have been since January 2nd. Just read it yourself before accusing anyone else of not reading stuff. It's even on bold, for crying out loud: "My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd." And just so you know, Patreon pages show if they're frozen. His doesn't, so it isn't.
Patreon doesn't allow you pause for more than 1 month, so he's been repausing it each month before the billing period starts at the first of the month. Due to charge upfront being enabled, a (likely unintentional) side effect is new patrons will get charged, whilst existing patrons don't. We'll see if he pauses it again later this month.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah. News flash. I am and always have been a patron. I have not been charged since his announcement in December.

Your move.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
First part may be true. Probably is. For second part I only have your word. I also have the experience of seeing patrons defend devs simply because of being in denial, they're too deep in to admit the truth. You can be an honest person defending another honest person, or you can be a fool defending a crook. I can't know that unless I see for myself by pledging and I don't see why I should take such a gamble. You believe what you want, I believe what I want.

But what ever the case, you can't accuse me of not reading. I've read everything he's said and that's the problem: There's been nothing to read since December.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
First part may be true. Probably is. For second part I only have your word. I also have the experience of seeing patrons defend devs simply because of being in denial, they're too deep in to admit the truth. You can be an honest person defending another honest person, or you can be a fool defending a crook. I can't know that unless I see for myself by pledging and I don't see why I should take such a gamble. You believe what you want, I believe what I want.

But what ever the case, you can't accuse me of not reading. I've read everything he's said and that's the problem: There's been nothing to read since December.
A fool could be defending a crook, but why are you accusing him of lying? @Ignatz says he hasn't been charged since December. I, for one, choose to believe him. Or do you think it's more likely that he is being charged, but wants to lie to defend Pandelo. This isn't a Deem "he'll be back soon, so I'm going to keep my pledge" situation.

Reactions: titit and NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes