CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Well it's a bummer that game got canceled.Did he gave a reason for the cancel?it was a good game.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
it snot canceled, its on hold. the only reason its marked abandoned here is because of the forums rules.

May 8, 2018
Calm down, people, there were information on some channel recently on discord that Pandelo's mother is in terrible condition, so he doesn't have time for all of us, nor any obligation to inform us about anything. He just want to spend some time with his mother. When, or will he return I don't know, just have seen that information. But just imagine yourself in such situation, would you go and leave your mother to inform someone, or work on a project, or will you stay with her, trying to help her out as much as you could?
I hope that many would chose like Pandelo (I know that at least some of us will do the same). So please, don't whine, you aren't doing a favour to anyone. You could even make it worse for him when he decide to come back.

P.S.: I will wait as much as it is necessary, hoping to see new update one day. Hang in there @Pandelo and good luck with everything brother. Take as much time as you need, we believe in you.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
A fool could be defending a crook, but why are you accusing him of lying? @Ignatz says he hasn't been charged since December. I, for one, choose to believe him. Or do you think it's more likely that he is being charged, but wants to lie to defend Pandelo. This isn't a Deem "he'll be back soon, so I'm going to keep my pledge" situation.
I'm not saying he's lying, I'm just saying that based on previous experiences I think it's a possibility. Do I think that someone could keep throwing money in a wishing well and defend a crooked dev? Hell yeah I think someone could do that. We've all seen that happen before. Even the "Deem situation" wasn't supposed to be a "Deem situation" until it turned out that it was. So why couldn't this be?

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
But just imagine yourself in such situation, would you go and leave your mother to inform someone, or work on a project, or will you stay with her, trying to help her out as much as you could?
Don't be ridiculous, writing a few words doesn't mean that he's leaving his mother and he doesn't help her.

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
How about us writing to him, then ?

Patreon pledgers can do so, as I specified in my previous post,
a couple of pages back. I don't know if you can do that through
Discord (I don't personally use it).

I can tell you that, should Pandelo get your email, he wouldn't
be insensitive to it !

(Check out Michael Jordan's one as well. Although This one
is demonstratively more moving and profound).

I may have overemphasized a tad, but you get my point. :giggle:

Write to him ! :coffee:

If I may be so bold, given the fact that this is assuredly the most High-profiled
game that has ever been declared ''abandoned'' on F95zone, I would even
invite staff members who are fans of Pandelo's work to write !

Sam (F95zone admin.) just stated that Pandelo has, for each of these past months, paused
and repaused his campaign,. Of course, he manually has to do so each time...

So Pandelo is not inactive; he's still managing his site ! This is a very good sign !

Based on past written interactions - you've read his responses - I've always figured him out to be a mild-mannered (never cussed at anyone) discreet ( - although his last post was an exception to the rule - he's more of a private person, and doesn't want to reveal too much before the next update) cordial and diligent (he addresses games bugs reported by fans promptly and releases new game versions on a regular basis; others do so, but he's one of the most helpful, courteous and consistent ones), hard-working (he's got another job also).

In short, he seems like a humble, sensitive, and amicable individual, with immense amusingly
imaginary creative talent. When I play a new version, it takes away my worries for the day !!!

I invite you to take a moment to write to him : this will, by the previously stated accounts just above, significantly increase the chances of getting a reply a great deal more than just waiting ever will.

Sympathize with his plight, ask how he is doing, tell him how much you appreciate his work.

We're all human beings; and that includes him.

Reactions: robbinrobbie

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wouldn't the "on-hold" tag be more suitable for this game?
We all know the dev has run into some serious familiar issues, he always stated that he wants this game to be completed and also willingly kept his patreon on pause for all several months.
Plus, the abandoned tag is attracting way too many people who clearly don't have time to read a couple of pages earlier and keep asking the same questions over and over...

Reactions: Nottravis

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
We all know the dev has run into some serious familiar issues, he always stated that he wants this game to be completed and also willingly kept his patreon on pause for all several months.
Plus, the abandoned tag is attracting way too many people who clearly don't have time to read a couple of pages earlier and keep asking the same questions over and over...
due to forum rules, the game gets marked abandoned after 3 months of no updates from the dev, either on her or patreon

Reactions: Tarona and Terr2

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017

Why would I read back when its easier to ask a question knowing someone will happily answer it again?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes