freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Why are people so quick to turn on games/devs? I don't quite get the logic.

I mean if you love the game, you want it to continue.

If you don't like the game, well then you don't care.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just start playing yesterday and just finished the current version. This easily become one of my most favorite game. It's so sad that I only discover this game when its on hold state. As least the creator promise he will definitely continue working on the game and not just left without saying a word so there is hope yet.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, for some odd reason- I was just thinking about this game just the other day. I was curious if there was an update and then I find out what really happened. :(

I had no idea the Dev was going through such a terrible time. That's truly a shame. Like many people have already said on here- hopefully everything works out and his Mama's okay. That's first and foremost.

It's nice to see that so many people on here are updating others with the situation, are understanding, are genuinely concerned, are sympathetic, and wish nothing but the best for someone they (essentially) do not know. It's kinda refreshing and restores your faith in humanity. The rest of the whiners, complainers, and moaners must not have a Mama- so they cannot relate to the pain of another human being. :)

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
- In Life -

When a friend is going through a though time, and decides that he would
rather be alone for an undetermined amount of time.

Is it good policy to never go check up on him...ever again ?

Don't you think that he might, at some point, after a lengthy time, welcome
something along the lines of ''Long time no see...how's it going there, bud ?''

Well, I did just that. I've sent him an e-mail via his Patreon page (clicking on
''More'' to get to Messaging).

He'll get a notification that someone has e-mailed him through his regular
e-mail inbox.

Why not drop by to say a few words of encouragement and what his work
meant - scratch that - Means to you ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Looking at the long absence i take it things did not end well for his mom if so my condolences. I know how hard it is to lose someone close i hope he get through this dark time and at least give us some form of sign of life that everything is still ok with him.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Looking at the long absence i take it things did not end well for his mom if so my condolences. I know how hard it is to lose someone close i hope he get through this dark time and at least give us some form of sign of life that everything is still ok with him.
Where are you have read that his mother is dead? :unsure:

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
can we all just stop assuming with what has happened, all we know, cause he told us, is his mom had a heart attack and he's taking time away to be there for her. the fact is none of us knows anything about whats going on with Pandelo & his mom. it doesn't help to speculate on what might have happened since then. if/when Pandelo is back, and IF he wants to let us know what happened that's up to him. hopefully some of the speculative posts gets deleted, cause if/when pandelo is back, it's not going to help him any to read any of those speculative posts, even if the intentions are well meaning, they may not come off that way. JMO.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Where are you have read that his mother is dead? :unsure:
I dont but that is why is stated looking at the long absence if things where alright dont you think the dev would have let out some news about that by now ? Its indeed only speculation but the long absence is not a good sign.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
cam somebody share all previews for next version?
Just a little research on your part would have showed you that the dev has been missing since dec 15 due to family problems.
Also the game is listed as "Onhold" if you can read.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Just a little research on your part would have showed you that the dev has been missing since dec 15 due to family problems.
Also the game is listed as "Onhold" if you can read.
Its 3 months today then? So we need new abandoned tag?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its 3 months today then? So we need new abandoned tag?
In this case we will wait about 1 or 2 more months, the word came from the dev that is was on hold.

Unless mods have more info than I do.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes