MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I do not really care what tag it get's!

Nobody knows how the situation is with him and his mother right now! There are som many factors that we do not know anything about!

Also i am not one of his patron so why should i be mad about him? I did not pay a single buck to him so he do not ows me anythig at all! Sure it is a shame that there was nothing for quite a long time now and yes some news from him would be cool. But i am still hoping that he comes back to work and bring us some great new stuff!

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I do not really care what tag it get's!

Nobody knows how the situation is with him and his mother right now! There are som many factors that we do not know anything about!

Also i am not one of his patron so why should i be mad about him? I did not pay a single buck to him so he do not ows me anythig at all! Sure it is a shame that there was nothing for quite a long time now and yes some news from him would be cool. But i am still hoping that he comes back to work and bring us some great new stuff!
MK78 is right, we'll keep on waiting .... the game deserves it.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We mark games as abandoned after 3 months of inactivity from the developer, so unfortunately we'll be marking it as abandoned in 1.5 weeks on the 15th.

Of course, if Pandelo comes back we'll remove the abandoned marker.
Marked as abandoned.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's the policy. 3 months with no activity or indication of activity. Hopefully, people will now move on and, if Pandelo ever returns to the game, we will all enjoy it once again. At that time, this site will change the label for the game, but in the meantime, it's both a warning and an encouragement to find your entertainment elsewhere.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
There will always be a void in my heart for my cutie-pie Sara (the daughter). She really was one of a kind. (Honestly, I only put up with her mom just to get her, even though her mom is super hot herself.)
I guess I should finally come to terms with the fact that I will never see her pretty little face again :cry::cry:. And those beautiful big eyes and that innocent smile... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's been a damn long time without a single word, I highly doubt it.
The reason its abandoned is personal problems. He didn't get board with the game or run out of ideas, when the personal problems work themselves out (hopefully for the better) he'll work on the game again.

He still has 1000 patrons, he hasn't shut down the account yet. I think that is a key piece of information that makes it more likely he has plans to continue eventually IMO.

Reactions: titit and NukaCola

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
A great loss for the adult gaming world, of course there are more important things in life but still this is one of my favourite games :cry:.

Reactions: NukaCola

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The reason its abandoned is personal problems. He didn't get board with the game or run out of ideas, when the personal problems work themselves out (hopefully for the better) he'll work on the game again.

He still has 1000 patrons, he hasn't shut down the account yet. I think that is a key piece of information that makes it more likely he has plans to continue eventually IMO.
I know why he put it on hold. Just because his page is still up means less than nothing, just means it's not a priority.

There hasn't been a single word in months, I just don't see it happening, I think he's got far more on his plate than this and I doubt he'll be back.

Reactions: TheFinder

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I might be in the minority on this, but i think Pandelo will come back to this project.
I think so too, he had a very decent number of patrons, I guess something bad must have happened indeed, and every person deals with problems in different ways

a situation like irredeemable is very rare, throwing away all his support like that without a good reason is nuts

Reactions: NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes