Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I'm still holding out home for that breakup with the mother.
Break up and daughter consoles you as she is still working with you. I could definitely see a version of that working out. Doubly so if it is an amiable breakup, or she falls in love with her cute coworker during a hot yoga session. Daughter is really anti-hurting mother so it would need to be something that didn't kick her mom to the curb for me to see it working out.

Reactions: titit

Xiggie

Apr 29, 2017
I'd love to see a situation where they are watching tv and the mother gets tired and goes to bed. The MC and the daughter of course fool around and then the mother gets up and almost catches them. They have to pretend they are asleep and are in a somewhat compromising situation. Maybe the daughter has her head on his lap and his dick was out but the daughter hurriedly stuffed it back his shorts but it's kinda bent where part of the shaft is sticking out near her mouth. The mother sees it and thinks that he must be dreaming it her that is breathing near his dick. The mother goes over and she doesn't want to wake them up at first because she doesn't want to embarrass them. She tries to fix the bent dick but only makes it slightly worse. The then decides she's going to wake them up but stops herself right before doing it because it occurs to her that it would look like she had done this herself. She decides the only thing to do is to fix the dick but ends up accidentally popping it out and floop, it's in her daughters mouth. At first she's freaked out but then she sees no one is waking up and then she starts to get hot and masturbates. Maybe even have it so it happens twice, the second time obviously more on purpose on the mothers part, she ends up touching her daughter to get her daughter turned on to see if she will suckle in her 'sleep' and she does. Obviously the whole time the MC and daughter are awake but pretending to be asleep.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I'd love to see a situation where they are watching tv and the mother gets tired and goes to bed. The MC and the daughter of course fool around and then the mother gets up and almost catches them. They have to pretend they are asleep and are in a somewhat compromising situation. Maybe the daughter has her head on his lap and his dick was out but the daughter hurriedly stuffed it back his shorts but it's kinda bent where part of the shaft is sticking out near her mouth. The mother sees it and thinks that he must be dreaming it her that is breathing near his dick. The mother goes over and she doesn't want to wake them up at first because she doesn't want to embarrass them. She tries to fix the bent dick but only makes it slightly worse. The then decides she's going to wake them up but stops herself right before doing it because it occurs to her that it would look like she had done this herself. She decides the only thing to do is to fix the dick but ends up accidentally popping it out and floop, it's in her daughters mouth. At first she's freaked out but then she sees no one is waking up and then she starts to get hot and masturbates. Maybe even have it so it happens twice, the second time obviously more on purpose on the mothers part, she ends up touching her daughter to get her daughter turned on to see if she will suckle in her 'sleep' and she does. Obviously the whole time the MC and daughter are awake but pretending to be asleep.
You know this would be great. It would even be great if they were actually asleep and it was innocent too. I could see quite a few ways that this type of scenario could be implemented now that you mention. Love the potential ideas here (and if it isn't used in this game I hope it gets used in some game in the future).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I just got done playing it for the first time at the end of the current version. My one main critique so far is this:
If you don't mess around with the daughter, any and all content with her is completely avoided. I mean, I get that he's not in a romantic relationship with her, but he's obviously heading toward a permanent relationship with her mother if he doesn't screw it up and there should be some platonic scenes added in for his relationship with the daughter to build their story more if you choose that route.

I also ran into a "Bug?" I guess.. I rejected Jessica in the Coffee Shop and then during the Photoshoot the MC was still checking her out and playing with her. It feels like there's some renders missing where he shouldn't be doing that? I mean if you're going to have a reject button, there should at least be a proper consequence to that.

Overall this game feels very much like DMD, which is an excellent thing, and the creator should keep up the good work.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I just got done playing it for the first time at the end of the current version. My one main critique so far is this:
If you don't mess around with the daughter, any and all content with her is completely avoided. I mean, I get that he's not in a romantic relationship with her, but he's obviously heading toward a permanent relationship with her mother if he doesn't screw it up and there should be some platonic scenes added in for his relationship with the daughter to build their story more if you choose that route.

I also ran into a "Bug?" I guess.. I rejected Jessica in the Coffee Shop and then during the Photoshoot the MC was still checking her out and playing with her. It feels like there's some renders missing where he shouldn't be doing that? I mean if you're going to have a reject button, there should at least be a proper consequence to that.

Overall this game feels very much like DMD, which is an excellent thing, and the creator should keep up the good work.
I have not played the mother only route, but I already agree with you, it would be nice if you platonic friendship is also growing with the mother only route, where you get some unique content still with daughter.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I have not played the mother only route, but I already agree with you, it would be nice if you platonic friendship is also growing with the mother only route, where you get some unique content still with daughter.
The Mother only route feels really short on content because of it, the scenes move so quickly because even without the romantic relationship, you lose all those scenes where it's just the daughter by herself or with her friends. I was getting kind of annoyed by it honestly. So it'd be conversation conversation, sex with the mom, conversation and so on, and she was becoming the only character you dealt with at all very quickly.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Please provide a source for these claims.

Pandelo said:
Hello everyone,

The next update (v0.13 of My Sweet Neighbors) will be released sometime in December.
Please note that I can't give you an exact date yet. I'll announce the exact date shortly before release.

In this update the story continues right after what happened in v0.12, at the evening on "day 12".
(I've added a short recap what happened on the last update (You'll be able to skip it)
More details about the new update coming soon. (All I can say for now, it will be a really spicy update ;P

As always: Every $5+ Patron from this month (November) will get the new update per PM! ($15+ Patrons also get the walkthrough)

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes