Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Since the search is kinda funky, could someone give me / point me to some fan-signatures for My sweet Neighbors?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Since the search is kinda funky, could someone give me / point me to some fan-signatures for My sweet Neighbors?
Search works fine, if you do the thing that search wants you to do. You can't hit enter to start the search, you must hit the SEARCH button for your selections to count (This thread, etc).

I searched for posts by @Krull in this thread and found this:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
So far the 2 big decisions seem to be whether you tell the mother that you love her, and whether you break things off with the daughter.
A third option would be mom be more open to share the mc ..
Like ...take my daughter and me..hardcore harem..route.
The daughter herself made it clear that she did not want to hurt her mother, maybe mom thinks the same way ...
Well, anyway the story depends on the moral compass of Dev ...
So far the game has been very interesting ..and the renders are even good

Reactions: pitpitpit

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I wish the character model for the mother's Asian friend (Miko?) in MSN instead had the model of the Asian modeling lady in DMD (Xianne?). The former is very meh while the latter is extremely hot. Oh well, just a thought.

Reactions: VEL

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't mean Xianne from Melody, by the way, but the model agency lady from DMD, whatever her name is. She's no teen, she looks more like she could be in her late 20s.

Reasoning on the basis of realism is a bit absurd, but it's completely fine if you find the Miko model attractive. I just stated my own opinion.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I didn't mean Xianne from Melody, by the way, but the model agency lady from DMD, whatever her name is. She's no teen, she looks more like she could be in her late 20s.

Reasoning on the basis of realism is a bit absurd, but it's completely fine if you find the Miko model attractive. I just stated my own opinion.
I like all we have named..i sort of have a thang for Asian dames..so they are all great to me..lol.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

You're thinking of Cassandra. She's so hawt ! :love:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
This girl reminds me of Nabokov's Lolita -

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta."

Oh, what I wouldn't do to her if I got her in real life... :D . Just kidding, I could never hurt such a sweet girl. <3 <3

Screenshot_20181027-233100.png

U

User_849714

I like all we have named..i sort of have a thang for Asian dames..so they are all great to me..lol.
You should see what they look like when they are old. Like thriller lol. Spent 2 years there lightning Bob they age poorly

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Would be interesting if there is a daughter only route down the road, but with the way story is told I don't see how it would develop naturally so far, but the writing is amazing so if it is planned for there to be one eventually I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm still holding out home for that breakup with the mother.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes