cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
they do stuff that normally takes months, maybe a year, in a few days. :D
Wait what? A YEAR?! Come on :)

In my personal experience (middle aged adult) things happen ~3rd date, on AVERAGE. Which means on the 2nd date, sometimes. And by *things* i mean sex. So absolutely nothing wrong with the pacing here, imho it's even slower than IRL. Ofc. a daughter may slow things down a bit, so probably its ~realistic.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Wait what? A YEAR?! Come on :)

In my personal experience (middle aged adult) things happen ~3rd date, on AVERAGE. Which means on the 2nd date, sometimes. And by *things* i mean sex. So absolutely nothing wrong with the pacing here, imho it's even slower than IRL. Ofc. a daughter may slow things down a bit, so probably its ~realistic.
Hehe, I didn't mean sex, I meant things like the holiday family trip and them actually being like a family :D I agree about the sex part with you. :D IRL I actually dumped a girl who took to long to make up her mind about sex for almost 2 months (she wasn't a virgin and she was 20, mind you)...

Reactions: cuteelf and Jude6

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Synnerai

Um, ok, becoming part of the family in 3 days may be a bit too blitz, no personal experience on that lol

Advanced a bit further in the game, kinda hope to be able to add a few additional members to the "family" for a Big Happy Family ending ;D

lkta

May 3, 2017
no news since the November 18th message saying it will probably be out sometime this month

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Serious update, please exhibit proper compassion and restrain from any negative comments:

Unlocked
Information about the next release
Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems.
My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January.
And besides I'm absolutely not in the mood to work on the game right now.

This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January.
My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd.

What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned.
Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up...

All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors.

In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week.
Just a little thank you, to all of you guys.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A special bonus, for Pandelo's patrons. Hopefully, a few of you on here who aren't yet contributing, will think about it once the calendar turns...

Unlocked

A small gift for you guys, to beautify your desktop for the upcoming Holidays.
Thank you so much for your support!
Visit the #patron-only channel on Discord to see what gifts they get from you ;)
(Note: This scenes doesn't appear in the game. They are just special Christmas wallpaper.)

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Serious update, please exhibit proper compassion and restrain from any negative comments:

Unlocked
Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems.
My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January.

This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January.

What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned.
Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up...

All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors.

In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else.
A shame, for sure.

But family comes first.

master110

Jun 5, 2017

Unlocked
Hello everyone,

That sucks. Wishing him all the best. I understand fully

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
this is the only game now in my tab for christmas and now is gone.Jesus H. Christ!! holiday now is spoiled,this is like dejavu last year for laziness.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
this is the only game now in my tab for christmas and now is gone.Jesus H. Christ!! holiday now is spoiled,this is like dejavu last year for laziness.
So your Christmas is ruined because you don't get an update of a game that you're getting for free because the dev has family health issues? Perhaps some self-reflection might be beneficial.

Hope things are doing better for Pandelo and his family though.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes