VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Where's sisters phone ? i can't see it . And how do i get the catalyst ? Can't solve the puzzle !

d0n0van

Jul 24, 2017
The bedroom couch for cheats is now disappeared and I'm stuck at 62% on day 25 w/ molly 6 and eve 5 stars.

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..its better if the developer continue the condo story..it will be more interesting mom and sis at the condo at the sametime..

Joules_1

Jun 4, 2017
I have a problem i play on the mac version and i tried downloading one of these saves that was posted earlier, however, i can't find the save folder anyone knows where it's at?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I looked at each of the endings and surprisingly if you do the Mom only ending the sister looks pissed off where as if you do the sister only ending the mother doesn't look anywhere near as upset if you just leave with the sister.

But on another note I know I might get hate for saying this but seeing as you can get the mother and the way the story line read this needs and NTR tag seeing as the main male does end up stealing his mother from his father through the act of sex.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
..its better if the developer continue the condo story..it will be more interesting mom and sis at the condo at the sametime..
What would be the challenge then? I mean, I'm all for it, maybe introducing more girls but if there's ever a continuation, I'd expect it to be in a comic like the connections with 'Visiting Aunt Sara' since it would be pure debauchery.

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Ok, maybe im just missing the obvious, but i Can't find a 1.o walkthru, just the posted one from .83 or whatever, and im thru to the choice. How do i choose? I have bought condo and i'm at the bang either option in the bedrooms. I was prompted to choose in the stairwell, but now what?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Ok, maybe im just missing the obvious, but i Can't find a 1.o walkthru, just the posted one from .83 or whatever, and im thru to the choice. How do i choose? I have bought condo and i'm at the bang either option in the bedrooms. I was prompted to choose in the stairwell, but now what?
Hopefully you aren't past day 51 - when summer ends and you get the full choice of sis/mom/or both...I got to end of content (and banging them) at day 31 and just forwarded up to day 51 and the choice...

And thank you, , for adding a working Mac version. Finally got to finish this sucker...

Reactions: cloudmoon

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
What would be the challenge then? I mean, I'm all for it, maybe introducing more girls but if there's ever a continuation, I'd expect it to be in a comic like the connections with 'Visiting Aunt Sara' since it would be pure debauchery.
..you dont get my point even the developer here ,,you only think on one side ..yeah he can directly make comic but, first why developer making this game instead of a comics cuz of fun and challenge task given by the game ..for the person who has good imagination and story telling he can make the game more interesting..

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
any Mac saves at 100%
Best I got was 96% - but got all endings - save is at day 49, just advance to day 51 and you're there...you do know where the save files are now? It was a pain to find for me...Application Support/KADOKAWA/RPGMVMySummer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Best I got was 96% - but got all endings - save is at day 49, just advance to day 51 and you're there...you do know where the save files are now? It was a pain to find for me...Application Support/KADOKAWA/RPGMVMySummer
96% probably means you missed a couple treasure boxes. Look around the house. One spawns in mom's room on day 49.

Reactions: Hoboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
96% probably means you missed a couple treasure boxes. Look around the house. One spawns in mom's room on day 49.
Not sure it's worth it to get 100% if I have to replay all those days between 31 and 51 for just two treasure chests - hell, I got everything I wanted already, but thanks...

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes