VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Nasirwella

May 22, 2017
Every time I leave the House in the beginning of the game to go to the map I keep getting a message that says
"Error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"
How do I stop this from appearing so I can play the game?

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018

You can edit your save. Drag and drop.

Day 28, finished with %96. As usual mom's dildo scene, i missed. Cheated only for money.
I basically only needed money, but I want to set back days a bit too... Do you know which adress I need to change?

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I basically only needed money, but I want to set back days a bit too... Do you know which adress I need to change?
At the bottom, Variable#2.

How i wish there's a pregnancy ending to both or one of the characters. =/
Perhaps most developers don't care for that. I only remember Summertime Saga throwing the notion that the MC will knock up his aunt at some point, but mostly they just play with the idea, if anything at all.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with day 53. I give sister the dildo and I'm supposed to go to the basement but mom is there and she won't leave. I tried everything, I even found her in her room and talked to her but everytime I go to the basement she's there.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with day 53. I give sister the dildo and I'm supposed to go to the basement but mom is there and she won't leave. I tried everything, I even found her in her room and talked to her but everytime I go to the basement she's there.
Nevermind, I just didn't go to the basement, slept and followed the walkthrough the next day.

randomtraintracks

May 17, 2017
Okay, I got 100%.
turns out, each red box w/ $500 counts 2% towards your completion%
so here's a handy dandy checklist:
Parent's bathroom
Parent's bedroom
Sister's bedroom
Your bathroom
Dining Room
Garage
Backyard, behind tree
Basement.

I know they all have triggers that appear, but I'm not sure what they are. I'm fairly certain most of them appear after you finish a quest with a girl. I know the garage one appears when you press both buttons that appear once you collect the items in there, and I think the basement one appears only after you collect all the others.
Also, I think having maxed stats also counts towards 100%

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes