• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

xanaxax

Jan 2, 2018
day 53 in the basement, basically the mom is there doing laundry, how do I make her get out of there so that I can proceed with the Molly Dildo scene?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
My problem with this game was that it was step sex, although the Walkthrough treat them as blood-related all the time... anyway, Patreon rules didn't affect the game, right? I will not download it if they aren't even step-related.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i finished the game before and now when i loaded (1.0) it jumped from 96% to 84%

all girls 6 hears
chuck 0%
S.I.C all 100%

all conversations are about which sex position

nevermind :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Here is a Mom and Sis path 6 hearts done, day 31 and 96% complete, if I good remember, so you have till day 51 to fuck them as you want, (you don't have to work) and choose the mom and sis ending. I don't know if you need to have a save of the both paths, as someone said, but luckily you can find them some pages back. (just remember to give some money to Chunk)

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

DrakeZester

Jul 6, 2017
Stuck with mother. She's just walking before the plant on the 2nd floor discussion about the library card. Any suggestion?

Edit : NVM got it .

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Here is a Mom and Sis path 6 hearts done, day 31 and 96% complete, if I good remember, so you have till day 51 to fuck them as you want, (you don't have to work) and choose the mom and sis ending. I don't know if you need to have a save of the both paths, as someone said, but luckily you can find them some pages back. (just remember to give some money to Chunk)
That save file don't work for me T_T No idea why. it wont show up in load.
Fixed :>

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
Not work

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes