VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
okay I see , always want to try finishing a a game without mods or cheats the first time I play it .
so I guess I just have to start over and play it with the mod then :D

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
that means you have not finished mom yet.
go talk to dad, you have to buy your apartment
i did talk to dad he went to the phone and talked to his friend. when i interact with him he keep saying he is talking in the phone so i just went to bed. should i waited for him?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm...the two box puzzles I had trouble with was the first basement scene where I had to move the box in the bottom left over the line of the first room, so its in that sort of bare floor space between the basement room and the laundry one.

The second was clearing up the corner and moving the boxes to get them all together so they block a sight line to the stairs, basically moving the same box as I already had to almost the same place.

Neither one really made sense to me at the time, so I get the confusion.
Thanks for the reply, but without the requested picture of WTF you slide the box to get the siterpart in the BASEMENT it's ultimately pointless. I'll do you better, the red star's are where I've slid the box to before I went and talked to sis again. Every F&^%&^%&^% time she says "we need someplace quiet" after I had already moved the box.

So where in the *^%&%^$^%#^$%#%^$#^%$^%$%^&% do we move this MF'ing box to get the quest to advance???!!!

Screen Shot 03-08-18 at 07.19 PM.JPG

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but without the requested picture of WTF you slide the box to get the siterpart in the BASEMENT it's ultimately pointless. I'll do you better, the red star's are where I've slid the box to before I went and talked to sis again. Every F&^%&^%&^% time she says "we need someplace quiet" after I had already moved the box.

So where in the *^%&%^$^%#^$%#%^$#^%$^%$%^&% do we move this MF'ing box to get the quest to advance???!!!

View attachment 75531
Since I finished the game and deleted it I can't go back and look. But when I did the one where you build the fort its in one of the spots you already have marked, so I am not sure why it wouldn't work for you. Mine was, I believe, in the space just above the tree.

Benares

May 12, 2017
i did talk to dad he went to the phone and talked to his friend. when i interact with him he keep saying he is talking in the phone so i just went to bed. should i waited for him?
once he is on the phone go talk to mom again

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i like this game/art. i wish it has a unlimited time mode sanbox. i was at day 50 and had just near the half contet of mother done. without cheats.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Here is mine, you should just have to go to bed and it will start the sister only ending. I'm looking for a mom only ending if anyone has it.
thanks but for whatever reason its doesn't recognise that save file.

This is the mom only ending:

Reactions: tx650
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes