VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
you have to talk to the mom again
Nah, I've already fucked her and Chuck's left to buy the condo. Whenever I talk to her, she just says she can't wait to move out with me. But when I go to the bed, MC always says he needs more time to win Mom over.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I was wondering about that, actually went through the garage a couple of times to move boxes to get to the switches but never saw anything happen.
I don't think it's possible to trigger both in the same go, so it may be a cheat-toggle between Mom and Sis endings?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't think it's possible to trigger both in the same go, so it may be a cheat-toggle between Mom and Sis endings?
There isn't far as I can tell, but I am not always the best at these sliding puzzles.

I got to the point of multiple fuck positions with Mom and Sis and decided to stop.

lilgamer123

Nov 18, 2017
Nah, I've already fucked her and Chuck's left to buy the condo. Whenever I talk to her, she just says she can't wait to move out with me. But when I go to the bed, MC always says he needs more time to win Mom over.
then talk to the sister to let her know that you bought the condo

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
yeah great game, but i cant get mom +sis ending, tried a few times. Ruins it a bit, but still great game

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes