• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone knows if you got to have 0.98 to get to complete the game ?
Ive completed both mom and sis and bought the "shitty condo" but all I get know is "What do you wanna do today...." from them both.. :p

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
you have to complete both of them to get the third ending.
i did. when i talk to sis i have all option for replay. and when i talk to mom she says if MC pull this off they will have sex well pussy sex thats what they said. did i miss something?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, I'm missing something ... was at 100%, with this update I get the 'best ending' of leaving with them both but I have only 94%. Do I need to open an earlier save and play thru the last bits again?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have a ic ofdwhere exactly the box is supposed to be in tthe BASEMENT for the 5 star sister scene? There are a lot of redundant pics to solve the garage puzzle (it's really easy) but I've spent 15 minutes running back and forth from the basement to the sisters room trying to place tthat damn sliding box according to the "walkthrough" generic description and have yet to get it.

Any help would be appreciated. Every time I go back to talk to her afttersliding the box she says "we need a private place, blah blah blah"

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
I have almost completed the game & i have got 6 hearts each for both Mom & Sis but the ending scene is not getting triggered. Please advise what shall i do next?

Benares

May 12, 2017
i did. when i talk to sis i have all option for replay. and when i talk to mom she says if MC pull this off they will have sex well pussy sex thats what they said. did i miss something?
that means you have not finished mom yet.
go talk to dad, you have to buy your apartment

Benares

May 12, 2017
Hi
I have almost completed the game & i have got 6 hearts each for both Mom & Sis but the ending scene is not getting triggered. Please advise what shall i do next?
the ending scene happens on day 50, if you are able to fool around with mom or sis (or both) you just have to sleep

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone have a ic ofdwhere exactly the box is supposed to be in tthe BASEMENT for the 5 star sister scene? There are a lot of redundant pics to solve the garage puzzle (it's really easy) but I've spent 15 minutes running back and forth from the basement to the sisters room trying to place tthat damn sliding box according to the "walkthrough" generic description and have yet to get it.

Any help would be appreciated. Every time I go back to talk to her afttersliding the box she says "we need a private place, blah blah blah"
Hmm...the two box puzzles I had trouble with was the first basement scene where I had to move the box in the bottom left over the line of the first room, so its in that sort of bare floor space between the basement room and the laundry one.

The second was clearing up the corner and moving the boxes to get them all together so they block a sight line to the stairs, basically moving the same box as I already had to almost the same place.

Neither one really made sense to me at the time, so I get the confusion.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes