4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I thin kthe digitized color pencil art looks pretty nice, and you do a good job with it! <3
Sorry if this is kinda random, but I know a few people are gonna say it looks rough or are going to nunfairly compare it to games like TiTS where they have like 20 artists who've been working for years and have a huge budget for art, and I wanted to say that I think it's perfectly suitable for the game and stuff <3

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I've seen some pretty unpleasant fetishes in my day but they're all usually forgivable or at ignorable, however people with a psychologist kink are like a person with a nun fetish; While they definitely need some form reformation/help for obvious deep seated issues, they also ironically should not be allowed within 40000 metres of anybody providing them.

Jan 14, 2024
I've seen some pretty unpleasant fetishes in my day but they're all usually forgivable or at ignorable, however people with a psychologist kink are like a person with a nun fetish; While they definitely need some form reformation/help for obvious deep seated issues, they also ironically should not be allowed within 40000 metres of anybody providing them.
NUN FETISH OKAY THO :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mertian

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
My question is what's the point for needing a turn based combat system for a game that has more content emphasized on story?

• Red Heart

Mertian

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2024
My question is what's the point for needing a turn based combat system for a game that has more content emphasized on story?
In later uptades there will be more and more bosses and i know the combat really stays flat right now but i will improve it one by one without rushing until i find what i look, what i want to do is make turn based combats improve the story and atmosphere without giving a challange, i want to show the bosses personality through battling, it's hard but i will get there.

Reactions: zealot123

Mertian

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2024
I thin kthe digitized color pencil art looks pretty nice, and you do a good job with it! <3
Sorry if this is kinda random, but I know a few people are gonna say it looks rough or are going to nunfairly compare it to games like TiTS where they have like 20 artists who've been working for years and have a huge budget for art, and I wanted to say that I think it's perfectly suitable for the game and stuff <3
Thank you so much, my artist is really talented drawing this style and we are okay with all the bad and good feedbacks as we knew from the start this game would not be everyone's cup of tea due to art style and story, we want to try new things and improve upon it.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Mertian

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2024
First release was entertaining. Unique art style (which surely won't be everyone's cup of tea though), very strange story, but also kinda interesting and of course it has femdom. Will keep an eye on this one! Thanks for sharing.;)

P.S.: I don't think that's pubic hair on that picture of her ass. Looks like part of the panties. I second though, that woman with a proper amount of pubic hair are sexier. ;P
Thank you, yes it is her panties, but since we don't have naked scenes yet we are thinking about putting body hair, drawing with both hair and hairless so player can turn it on or off upon their tastes.

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
wow! Love it so much!
One of the best femdom games I've played so far...
can't wait to sniff Cassandra ass.
good job buddy

• Red Heart

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Thank you, yes it is her panties, but since we don't have naked scenes yet we are thinking about putting body hair, drawing with both hair and hairless so player can turn it on or off upon their tastes.
Great idea! It'd be great and in keeping with the theme if there was an option for her to be very very hairy.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes