RPGM - My Psychologist [v0.02] [Mertian]

1. 3.00 star(s)

prettystupid

Genuinely bizarre game. It's femdom via the therapist, but there is immense tonal whiplash where she narratively acts and speaks as if she cares for the MC while simultaneously physically abusing and degrading him. It feels not like she's being deceptive, but schizophrenic. Didn't work for me as erotic material or as a serious story. Speaking of the story, it's basic and edgy, but not bad. It could use better pacing and more subtlety, but there is something interesting underneath. That's really this game as a whole: compelling ideas that need a hell of a lot more polish and numerous reworks.

The art is below average, but soulful. Not the best for eroticism but it's better than seeing stock DAZ/HS/Koikatsu for the thousandth time. If the artist practices and improves while retaining their style it could become genuinely good.

The game is unique in that it's voiced using AI. It's actually pretty well done, and really improves immersion. However, there are a few issues. Most glaring is that the grammatical/spelling issues in the script carry over to the voices, which makes those errors jarring. When reading, your brain can ignore those things to an extent, but it's much harder to do so when hearing them. Again, neat concept that needs refinement.

Overall, I think there's a lot of potential here, should the dev revise and improve their work. Having the therapist be a genuine friend and harsh domme at the same time doesn't work: make her deceptive, friendly and reluctant, arrogant and convinced dominating you is the right thing to do, or whatever else. But as it is, she feels incoherently torn between these options. Nevertheless, I'd still recommend giving this a try; it's unique, if nothing else. Good luck to the dev!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

203woa21

Really awesome game, the art style is insane and I still can't wrap my head around how wonderful, dark, intricate and at the same time light and sensual and I look forward to the updates on this game :)))
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6928841

Even though I don't like femdom and humiliation, I find this game good. You can't really find interesting stories so often in adult games, but this game is really good at that point. Even though I can't say graphics are revolutionary, they are at least not daz3d/koikatsu clones. For gameplay part, it's pretty minimal, nothing too good, nothing too bad. Finally, the therapist's voice over is amazing. Generally voice overs in adult games tend to be cringy but this one is not really like that. Five stars for unique starting point and potential.