4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
My Psychologist is the 1st hand drawn Femdom game with voiced characters in a Cyberpunk Dystopian world...
Play as a collage student who had been traumatized by his family, his choices, his mental problems and restless voices in his corrupted, depressed mind...
One therapist after another, an endless cycle of therapies with mere hope of healing is all he longs to be. To be... normal again?
One thing Mc doesn't know is, It was never his fault; It was never the therapies, never the depression, It was never voices in his head...
So, what's going on with him exactly ? What mysteries are hidden inside of him, inside the city, inside the world?
Will you let Dr. Cady help him ? Will you help him, even if Dr. Cady can't ? Are you ready for a Psychological Adventure in an Unforgiving Cruel world ? Will you reveal who our Mc really is ?
It's all up to you, up to your choices, Good luck!
You will need it...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Mertian - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 5.png 6.png 2.png 7.png 11.png 3.png
4.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 8.png 4.png

Last edited:

Mertian

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2024
I can't find credits to the voice actors, wonder if someone give me the therapist voice actors social media/etc...
Hello The Femboy Destroyer, I used Lady Alcina Dimitrescu voice lines and teach Ai to understand her voice, then i bought a commercial package so that i could use this voice long as i want. It's hard but i'm trying my best to get the best results with feelings to voice the game.

If you also wonder what our main character voices coming from, it is Leon S. Kennedy from resident evil 4.

The site which i use for voicing characters is called .

If you have any further questions I am always happy to help.

Jan 14, 2024
Hello The Femboy Destroyer, I used Lady Alcina Dimitrescu voice lines and teach Ai to understand her voice, then i bought a commercial package so that i could use this voice long as i want. It's hard but i'm trying my best to get the best results with feelings to voice the game.

If you also wonder what our main character voices coming from, it is Leon S. Kennedy from resident evil 4.

The site which i use for voicing characters is called .

If you have any further questions I am always happy to help.
:oops: I was also trying tortoise tts ( local one ) but saying this AI made is just incredible :oops:

Jan 14, 2024
Also wonder which program/way you use to Alcina's voice. Is it all done in elevenlabs :oops:

Mertian

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2024
Also wonder which program/way you use to Alcina's voice. Is it all done in elevenlabs :oops:
Yes, there are also settings and some tactics such as putting .... between lines to slow the acting or not putting any at all so you can try to catch the feeling, but for other echoing voices i used the same site but i edited voices in Audocity to echo the voices and reverb them such as you can listen in MC's mind story progress.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
First release was entertaining. Unique art style (which surely won't be everyone's cup of tea though), very strange story, but also kinda interesting and of course it has femdom. Will keep an eye on this one! Thanks for sharing.;)

P.S.: I don't think that's pubic hair on that picture of her ass. Looks like part of the panties. I second though, that woman with a proper amount of pubic hair are sexier. ;P

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mertian
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes