VN Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [Demo] [NaughtyVerse]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
Game have huge potencial, really !!! I thinking about definitly put some content like [ measure it cock and compares ] [ more thigh clothes ] too small condoms , compare to husband, cuckolding, if he go to school then can call him first a BUL-shit boy and after a bulge boy, more Milfs, but don't make then naked very fast if so and u want please make this hotter and covered it's more sexy, definitly more situation with his MC penis size, for example MC he is virgin becouse he said in the showe he never saw a naked women so now his penis size grow he get more curoius about it and he found a condom of her husband who's left for that moment, She will catch him how he try tu put this on his penis, After she say she can help him to go an pharmacy to find his proper size, beacouse they don't know they pharmacist said, okay if that way go to small room take that measure and after choose the properly condom pack [ each condom pack have size board etc ] he said there is any of that... I can make u a dialoge of course with better english then now beacouse im rush haha

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Netori is always welcomed.

the only "ntr" I like.:giggle:

as long as it's executed right.

also, will lesbian be avoidable? and what type of lesbian? girlxgirl (without mc)

or girlxgirl (GroupSex_MC always involved) ??

Me personally I prefer to always be involved, instead of the spectator, so will like to know about that.
Optional with mc involved only.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TKdropemoff

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Game have huge potencial, really !!! I thinking about definitly put some content like [ measure it cock and compares ] [ more thigh clothes ] too small condoms , compare to husband, cuckolding, if he go to school then can call him first a BUL-shit boy and after a bulge boy, more Milfs, but don't make then naked very fast if so and u want please make this hotter and covered it's more sexy, definitly more situation with his MC penis size, for example MC he is virgin becouse he said in the showe he never saw a naked women so now his penis size grow he get more curoius about it and he found a condom of her husband who's left for that moment, She will catch him how he try tu put this on his penis, After she say she can help him to go an pharmacy to find his proper size, beacouse they don't know they pharmacist said, okay if that way go to small room take that measure and after choose the properly condom pack [ each condom pack have size board etc ] he said there is any of that... I can make u a dialoge of course with better english then now beacouse im rush haha
Yes, i'm thinking about a lot of fun moments involving his size.

You gave me some good ideas, thanks.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Optional with mc involved only.
when you say optional do you mean the player will have a choice to make it so it dosnt happen at all and that choice will be reflected in the game going foreward?

or is it an option to just skip over it meaning the scene still happened but the player didnt see it happen

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
I have questions, when we get first release, it's be a novel or sandbox ?
what u think about make a neighbor family and they be a one screw up family haha for example Father it's a rich [ with normal cock size ] but he is a into cuckolding and perverting like spying everyone he can,Wife she is perfect house wife perfect cooking , cleaning etc but insecret she have enorumous colecction of dildos [ but not that big as our MC ] the Daugther [ 18+ of course ]
she have an boyfriend and she walk to same class with our MC. same as her brother they are Twin, so first her brother meet MC and invite him to his home, His sister ale Mistress and love Domination men she think ther is not a men who couldchange her mind, the brother are pervet who like peeping his mom and jerk off to her and main think it's they are Catholic Asians. I don't know if u like it [ NaughyVerse] I'm just boring so wanna help haha

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
It could be nice it the neighbourhood be like a mixed country and race, something different that could make more strange and funny situations, for example he go to Black family and they love they culture and ancestors so one time in month they change clothes to they ancestors and dance to fire, so MC wearing a Ancestor clothes and boom he is too big for that then Black house wife are schock becouse she think her Husband are the biggest ever see and had, before this situation they can laugh from MC they will think he put socks to pants to make him BIG and wife will make a lot jokes from this, or she will buy him an XXL condoms and say even my husband don't use this

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe an incest patch will make the dead mother to a dead foster or step mother and the incest fans happy. As similiar as they both seem to look, it might work...;)
It's probably simpler to just change "Mother's friend" to "aunt" or "older sister".

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
when you say optional do you mean the player will have a choice to make it so it dosnt happen at all and that choice will be reflected in the game going foreward?

or is it an option to just skip over it meaning the scene still happened but the player didnt see it happen
You will choose if it will happen, but it's nothing that will impact the game in the future, just some extra scenes during a threesome, for example.... But it might take a while before i add those.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
I have questions, when we get first release, it's be a novel or sandbox ?
Sandbox, and will probably be out within a month.

what u think about make a neighbor family and they be a one screw up family haha for example Father it's a rich [ with normal cock size ] but he is a into cuckolding and perverting like spying everyone he can,Wife she is perfect house wife perfect cooking , cleaning etc but insecret she have enorumous colecction of dildos [ but not that big as our MC ] the Daugther [ 18+ of course ]
she have an boyfriend and she walk to same class with our MC. same as her brother they are Twin, so first her brother meet MC and invite him to his home, His sister ale Mistress and love Domination men she think ther is not a men who couldchange her mind, the brother are pervet who like peeping his mom and jerk off to her and main think it's they are Catholic Asians. I don't know if u like it [ NaughyVerse] I'm just boring so wanna help haha
Lot of ideas haha
I'm thinking about a few families to add, and i'll keep in mind your suggestions.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
It could be nice it the neighbourhood be like a mixed country and race, something different that could make more strange and funny situations, for example he go to Black family and they love they culture and ancestors so one time in month they change clothes to they ancestors and dance to fire, so MC wearing a Ancestor clothes and boom he is too big for that then Black house wife are schock becouse she think her Husband are the biggest ever see and had, before this situation they can laugh from MC they will think he put socks to pants to make him BIG and wife will make a lot jokes from this, or she will buy him an XXL condoms and say even my husband don't use this
There are some characters from diferent races planned, i might show some in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote