VN Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [Demo] [NaughtyVerse]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
There is no ntr yet, it is planned but it might or might not happen.
And i plan to add it more because of the narrative.

For example a succubus that is always horny and might fuck someone if the MC is not around. Or maybe one of the girls is married or have a boyfriend, it is common for them to fuck before she falls for the MC, no?

And again guys, i'm open for suggestions, it's not like i'm making the game based on ntr.
I guess it comes down to balance. Is the netorare content going to be equal to the non-netorare content?
Are going to have sex scenes of the LIs with their boyfriends/husbands? If so, why? Does the mc see it? Is he stealing them? If so that's netori.

Reactions: Loveboss

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

For example a succubus that is always horny and might fuck someone if the MC is not around. Or maybe one of the girls is married or have a boyfriend, it is common for them to fuck before she falls for the MC, no?

And again guys, i'm open for suggestions, it's not like i'm making the game based on ntr.
Gross...sounds like sharing or cheating (sloppy seconds), "maybe she fucks others while MC is not around". Ya, that will go over well...not. Sharing/cheating/voyeurism of a love interest fucking others will become a huge mess, if your going with a harem path story (History has shown that other titles have tried to introduce that kind of content. And they failed terribly...ending with a mass exit from their title when it was eventually introduced.)

A harem story usually consists of the main character that will become the focal point for all potential love interests to gravitate to, and not be involved sexually with other dudes as well. (Unless your going to try and appease both sides (the anti, and pro NTR players)…If so, it should be made a totally avoidable choice. But it usually never works out, as history has shown with other project's that try this kind of route for a harem story.)

And FYI, with regards to NTR...that highly controversial tag represents three different sexual situations in the AVN community.

Netori is the complete opposite of the other two NTR kinks. It's a subgenre of NTR that focuses on the protagonist (MC) seducing someone else’s partner, rather than being the victim of a love interest infidelity. (…Netori for me is BEST one of the three, and is the ONLY one of that kink tag that the harem crowd will be accept. And harem fans represent a large group of people in the community. )

Regards.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Oh really? another harem with a future ntr?... ok I'm not going to give too much opinion.

Thank you for clarifying the future tags from the beginning, and although I am clearly not the intended audience (I wonder which one it is), I wish the dev good luck.

RandalSavage

Mar 16, 2017

I didn't read all the posts so sorry if this was stated.
Netori is fine, in my opinion, Netorare is where I jump off. If the succubus is sexing up the other females, not an issue, once other dudes are brought in and fucking the girls I am pursuing exclusively... Its a deal breaker. Even with Netori, if I sex them and they go back to Boyfriend/Husband after, we are all good. As long as the main character is the first in each day.
This is my take on the NTR tag. It just covers too many aspects. Netori=Good Netorare=Not Good

Have a good day

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

My suggestion is that if you are going to include it for "narrative" don't include it. Nobody who plays a harem game is going to want to have those scenes and justifying it by plot or narrative is not going to change it (probably even make it worse).

My other suggestion, if you are going to include netarare in the game, it is best that you include a button at the beginning that makes it so that when you activate it, it never ever happens and the player doesn't even know it exists. Although this eliminates the "narrative" part, it also eliminates the "headache" part.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
My suggestion is that if you are going to include it for "narrative" don't include it. Nobody who plays a harem game is going to want to have those scenes and justifying it by plot or narrative is not going to change it (probably even make it worse).

My other suggestion, if you are going to include netarare in the game, it is best that you include a button at the beginning that makes it so that when you activate it, it never ever happens and the player doesn't even know it exists. Although this eliminates the "narrative" part, it also eliminates the "headache" part.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm still thinking on how to approach this topic, since the ntr planned would be little, it might not be worth the "headache".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I'm still thinking on how to approach this topic, since the ntr planned would be little, it might not be worth the "headache".
There isn't one yet, and look at the discussion... Now consider what it will be like when you include it (and with the other part, NTR fans, demanding to include more and with all the characters). Unless you think it's something really important to the game, my suggestion is don't do it.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

My honest opinion is this: If you want to do it, then add the netorare tag right now and do it. I personally won't play your game if you do, but there is an audience out there that will.

I say this because there is nothing worst than attracting a vanilla crowd for your game and then start adding this stuff later. That's when the shitshow really happens. If you find an audience that likes the NTR content from the very beginning, it won't be that problematic.

What you must ask yourself is: If you decide to not have NTR now, will you stand your ground later when people start asking for it and trying to "sponsor" this type of content? That's why I'm saying that if your vision does include NTR, just do it because not including it now, and then adding it later is a guaranteed warzone.

Also "little NTR" is probably not a smart idea. Those who like it will always want more, and those who don't will want none at all. You should make this call as early as you can.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

that is a common problem around here alot of devs have added even just 1 ntr type scene where the game is aimed at a harem/vanila target audiance. What then usually happens is most of the target audience leaves the game then the ntr tag gets added and the ntr crowd shows up and voices their displeasure that the game has an ntr tag for 1 scene all this eventuallyleading the the game being abandoned

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
My honest opinion is this: If you want to do it, then add the netorare tag right now and do it. I personally won't play your game if you do, but there is an audience out there that will.

I say this because there is nothing worst than attracting a vanilla crowd for your game and then start adding this stuff later. That's when the shitshow really happens. If you find an audience that likes the NTR content from the very beginning, it won't be that problematic.

What you must ask yourself is: If you decide to not have NTR now, will you stand your ground later when people start asking for it and trying to "sponsor" this type of content? That's why I'm saying that if your vision does include NTR, just do it because not including it now, and then adding it later is a guaranteed warzone.

Also "little NTR" is probably not a smart idea. Those who like it will always want more, and those who don't will want none at all. You should make this call as early as you can.
I got your point, and i already dropped the idea, It was never my intention to fill the game with netorare, but if even adding just a little will be a problem, then it's not worth it, but there will be some netori.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Personal Succubus [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 485mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: jhonatanw

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
definition tags for what is angry for netori that is not the same ntr

Netorare (NTR):

Perspective: It focuses on the betrayed character, showing his pain and humiliation due to the infidelity of his partner.

Netori:

Perspective: Focuses on the unfaithful character, showing his motivations and actions to conquer

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I got your point, and i already dropped the idea, It was never my intention to fill the game with netorare, but if even adding just a little will be a problem, then it's not worth it, but there will be some netori.
Netori is always welcomed.

the only "ntr" I like.:giggle:

as long as it's executed right.

also, will lesbian be avoidable? and what type of lesbian? girlxgirl (without mc)

or girlxgirl (GroupSex_MC always involved) ??

Me personally I prefer to always be involved, instead of the spectator, so will like to know about that.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote