VN Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [Demo] [NaughtyVerse]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
The characters look oiled up 24/7, I think you should lessen the skin gloss in studio. Goodluck Dev! :D:coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPersonalSuccubus-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
When i saw succubus in the title already was sure it would contain ntr tag, IT'S A FUCKING SEX DEMON COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAINS!!!
anyway good luck mate!

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing. But I think the game banner should be more attractive.

Reactions: csum

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Why does the MC look like he's 10 years old?
Because the Mc is a shota = adolescent or pre-bubescent boy. (just as Loli is for feminine, Shota is for masculine) Definition of f95: Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.]

The title "My Personal succubus", but there is sharing and ntr....it doesn't seem very personal to me :LUL:
images.jpeg

By the way Dev, looking at your patreon I see that you say that you have been playing adult games for years, you should know that Patreon does not accept shota/loli content, and lately they have been worse, you should think about opening accounts in other places for example SS (subcribestar), itch.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Who is the netorare with? All LIs? or a select few?
There is no ntr yet, it is planned but it might or might not happen.
And i plan to add it more because of the narrative.

For example a succubus that is always horny and might fuck someone if the MC is not around. Or maybe one of the girls is married or have a boyfriend, it is common for them to fuck before she falls for the MC, no?

And again guys, i'm open for suggestions, it's not like i'm making the game based on ntr.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Because the Mc is a shota = adolescent or pre-bubescent boy. (just as Loli is for feminine, Shota is for masculine) Definition of f95: Shota [Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.]

The title "My Personal succubus", but there is sharing and ntr....it doesn't seem very personal to me :LUL:
View attachment 3531501

By the way Dev, looking at your patreon I see that you say that you have been playing adult games for years, you should know that Patreon does not accept shota/loli content, and lately they have been worse, you should think about opening accounts in other places for example SS (subcribestar), itch.

Anyways good luck.
Oh, i'm going to launch a subscribestar as well, thanks for the warning.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Скачал и посмотрел. Вначале поиграл без перевода, вроде неплохо. Потом сделал перевод игры и снова поиграл. Вроде тоже неплохо. Пару слов обо всём этом.
I downloaded it and watched it. At first I played without translation, it seemed good. Then I translated the game and played again. It seems good too. A few words about all this.

Про игру. About the game.

Про игру вопросы. Questions about the game.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
There is no ntr yet, it is planned but it might or might not happen.
And i plan to add it more because of the narrative.

For example a succubus that is always horny and might fuck someone if the MC is not around. Or maybe one of the girls is married or have a boyfriend, it is common for them to fuck before she falls for the MC, no?

And again guys, i'm open for suggestions, it's not like i'm making the game based on ntr.
Just add the ntr, you already let them know so might as well.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Скачал и посмотрел. Вначале поиграл без перевода, вроде неплохо. Потом сделал перевод игры и снова поиграл. Вроде тоже неплохо. Пару слов обо всём этом.
I downloaded it and watched it. At first I played without translation, it seemed good. Then I translated the game and played again. It seems good too. A few words about all this.

Про игру. About the game.

Про игру вопросы. Questions about the game.

First, thanks for paying attention to all those details, and let's see:

* About the images format, i really just went on with the .png, later i'll check how it goes with .jpg;
* About the image style, i really opted for more vibrant tones;
* About the music, i plan to add it, but i'll worry about it in the future versions;
* About translations, i'll probably add it in the future.

Now about your questions:

* The MC wasn't asleep for too long, i didn't specified but it was for one day or two;
* About the personalities, it is still early to notice, but Henry is an asshole, Kate is a kind and caring mother, Holly is a responsible girl with good grades and all, and the MC is indeed very insecure and kind of dumb, he's very sad about his mother and blames himself for Kate's problems with Henry
* About the female characters, i'm planning to add a lot, classmates, teachers, neighbours...
* About his penis... Yes, it will impact the story, if you noticed on the shower scene, even the MC got surprised it suddenly got bigger, there's a reason for that.

And about the jokes, i loved the beach one and will definitely add it to the game haha.

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
FYI, those two tags are highly controversial in the AVN community...and if not made completely avoidable, you could potentially lose most of the harem crowd (sharing love interests and NTR content in a harem story, does not go well).

Here is an example of a good gene section listing a lot of information that was added on the dev's first day of release. (The audition stage.)

Regards.
what's the name of this game and thank you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote