VN Others Completed My Older Sister, Falling Into Depravity, And I, Helpless,~ My Admired Beloved Reveals Her Lewdness And Shame ~ [Final] [Appetite]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i usually get hard for this kind of thing, but im unusually soft even after seeing the previews

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Nah... how the hell you go from pale as a cracker to Mr.Popo just from getting dicked so much? That's a huge knife to the dick right there.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I guess there's one of the bad endings where the girl dies of skin cancer???
About or from 4th degree burns???
"4th degree burn
It is the most severe type of burn. It destroys not only the skin, but also the tissues underneath, right down to the bones. If a limb is damaged, it may become completely charred.
A dense scab, brown or even black, always forms in the burn area. The injured person is in a state of shock or coma. Burn disease develops extremely quickly - in the first hours after injury. Death is very likely. "
This is literally what she looks like. :HideThePain:

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
No. "Blackface" has a whole history and specific context behind it. This aint it. This is just....extreme gyaru. The artist is a dumbfuk tho.
You mean the artist is a dumbfuck as he does the same thing always or did he said or do something really bad?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You mean the artist is a dumbfuck as he does the same thing always or did he said or do something really bad?
...no, I just think the extreme gyaru thing to this extent is dumb. Doesnt make sense and is visually jarring and off-putting.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I get that "slutty girls" get tanned color skin by using tan baths, but what's with the dark brown to black ? did she get cooked ? wtf with that color ???

John573

Dec 16, 2017
What type of jp locale app is used for this game because I used the one recommended and it is giving me an error when I start the game?

Peach_Fuzz

May 18, 2020
It does not retard.
You clearly know jack shit about "AI art" if you are calling this out for using that"
To begin with let me clearly it up for ignorant people like you NOTHING HAS A.I. art, because A.I. doesn't exist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying this was made entirely with AI, but there are enough weird anatomy and perspective errors that he definitely used some kind of image generation.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes