VN Others Completed My Older Sister, Falling Into Depravity, And I, Helpless,~ My Admired Beloved Reveals Her Lewdness And Shame ~ [Final] [Appetite]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
This needs the AI CG tag...
this and people offended for a fantasy work where the autor despicted corruption in the skin color of the character are the stupidest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying this was made entirely with AI, but there are enough weird anatomy and perspective errors that he definitely used some kind of image generation.
my dude that the art style check dlsite see other works of the same artist and they are from before the ia stop embarasing yourself here

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not saying this was made entirely with AI, but there are enough weird anatomy and perspective errors that he definitely used some kind of image generation.

ah yes because human artist never did weird anatomy, especially in these types of work

there is no AI here just drop it

Reactions: Salladz and Yotsuyu

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Are you sure he didn't use AI? There's a ton of weird anatomy and perspective issues here that show up in AI images all the time.
God these weird AI witch hunts are so fucking stupid, someone does something badly, therefore AI.

People are fully capable of making these kinds of errors.

Reactions: Yotsuyu
Jul 19, 2021
Can someone explain why her skin gets darker as the story progresses?
A shit ton of tanning. It's a fashion style from Japan called Ganguro. Some people have a fetish for it because they see it as a form of bimbofication. It's supposed to look like the stereotypical tanned blondes from US beaches.

Last edited:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not really fan of huge boobs ;) but i do like gyaru type like this one. I wondered why there is no gyaru games on renpy games nowadays. Like character from "Hottest Summer" if you could make it gyaru like this one that would be good :love:

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes