VN Others Completed My Older Sister, Falling Into Depravity, And I, Helpless,~ My Admired Beloved Reveals Her Lewdness And Shame ~ [Final] [Appetite]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This artist always goes too far with the gyarufication. The blond hair and tan level was a good stopping point, but he always goes overboard with those weird-ass hair colors/haircuts, atrocious gal face paint, and just lifeless charred skin.
That is not fucking Gyarufication it's fucking turning them into inhuman monsters! That is not even Black skin! This artist is a total idiot! Gyaru is tanned dark skin not fucking black paint with neon dye! I can't call this art so I can not call him an artist at all but damn well mentally deranged!

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
HOKORI-1 but can you try this one ? is like this a corruption til blacked xD or this one they all are from the same studio group (appetite) bonus if you free and

thanks you so much for translating this one

Reactions: asagiboobs

Xacal

Feb 23, 2022
does anyone have a full save? for some reason there are two scenes missing from the recolection when you finish the game, did i skip something?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So like, there's corruption where light skin turns dark and they become hotter...and then there's this. Like what is this author trying to say? It went from dark skin to black black and picking rainbow color hair means its no longer gyaru. Its just race-bending to uncomfortable levels. It's really one of those games where I question the author himself. :/

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hello HOKORI-1 can you please tell me what I should do is asking me to instal something.... I tried to install kirikiroid2 but is not working because I have android 14 any idea what I can do ?
1710451655939.jpeg

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes