Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Someone asked for the new CG-Rip, i did find the latest version with the new pics, and 5 movies.

are these something to add to a folder? or just to see outside the game

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
Some how there was a glich while visiting Tyna after the tournament now she follows me everywhere, which I didn't really care about till she got in the way during the new Laura quest, she blocks Laurs's way when she comes out of her room so she can't talk to me. So does anyone know how I can get rid of Tyna?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
About Carol's quest

2. Once you have raised your relationship to 15 wait until Monday of the next week (if it is already
Monday when you hit 15 you won't have to wait.) On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will assign
a book to read and a group project. You will be assigned to work with Carol.
a. When you exit school Carol will be waiting for you and you will talk with her.
This never happens, nothing goes on monday and I don't have any different interactions with her.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
About Carol's quest

This never happens, nothing goes on monday and I don't have any different interactions with her.
Well, it happens to me too, i think the problem is Rozalva, because of a bug did not appear in the game after Ronald arrest, I edit my save before Monday and change the switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true and i set carol relation to 12, Monday I finish Carol recess, and after recess Ms Turner assign the book.

orkabuzo

Jul 25, 2018
There is 19 suspicious packages they dont respawn randomly. one is in a school locker the rest are on the outside maps. you can only find them during certain times. so either check the walkthrough or visit all the outside maps during morning, afternoon, night, dawn and the weekend. only weekend packages spawn during the weekend so it dont matter at what time you visit.[/QUOTE

I searched the entire school and did not find the package. i got all others but i cant find the last

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
were is Amaria's goods ??????
yea trying to find it also.. Thought it said commercial district but I cant find it.

Ok found it.. it is commercial area.. bottom left. the brown building that had tables outside.. I couldnt get in there at 7 am so waited a couple hours 9 am and then it let me enter.

edgy123

May 14, 2017
Are you using Kertug walkthrough?
thanks to you i got through those problems. but now i'm stuck with others! :(

right now i can't initiate amy's quests. my save has been 130 days in and i had completed jet's quest many versions ago,
but derek and chloe are not in hornet pub. it's been many versions ago ,the amy quest might have ended prematurely.

is amy's questline the only way to initiate crime bosses quests? my goal here is to join a gang and advance other people's questline.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone knows about next update content?
I hope Maria got some repeatable scenes at home just like the step sisters have in this last update, a Foursome with Maria and her daughters, an Alison (Mark's mom) full scene and events, and Ms. Robinson (MC's real mom) full scene and events.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
What the fuck. Is endurance and ability bugged or what? I got a scene in the into that told me to get training, i did all of it and then days later the game tells me to go talk to Morgan to get training even though i already did it all. Any sex scene i get the girl meter literally does not move regardless of it's purple or not and the male meter feels up in seconds.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Trying laura quest and cant put the g-spot vib in the mail box?
It's either a typo or the script is pointing to the wrong value. You just need to buy a vibrator dildo.

thanks to you i got through those problems. but now i'm stuck with others! :(

right now i can't initiate amy's quests. my save has been 130 days in and i had completed jet's quest many versions ago,
but derek and chloe are not in hornet pub. it's been many versions ago ,the amy quest might have ended prematurely.

is amy's questline the only way to initiate crime bosses quests? my goal here is to join a gang and advance other people's questline.
You are supposed to start Amy's quest after 35 in-game days.

Edited

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It's either a typo or the script is pointing to the wrong value. You just need to buy a vibrator.

You are supposed to start Amy's quest after 35 in-game days.
well been doing it by the wt and at day 102 so dont think it is that
still working on doing the store (amarias) for Tyna

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
To those who can't find Rachael outside of Jason's house for the start of Jason's quest. On a save before noon on the first Saturday after organising the date; in RpgMakerSaveEditer change variable 168: Jason Quest to "1" and she should be outside his house. I think organising Rachael to be there too early in the week can stop you from seeing that one scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes