jomes

Jul 27, 2017
I'm stuck in Daisy's quest. I'm at the point you have to fight with Christian but my character aways says he have to prepare before the fight. The thing is, I'm alrady part of one of the mafias and I've edited the 1700 variable to be aorund 30, and the strenght one (1542) to be 20.

Does the number needs to be higher?

jomes

Jul 27, 2017
First at all: Do NOT edit your saves! And you clearly haven't trained fighting. So, go and train in your Mafia base until you finish that training. (It won't help you fight Christian but you'll get chance to kick his ass later in Pussyfights...;))
Thanks man but I did train fighting where you have to input the motions the game tells you (where you hit the sandbag).
I did this before editing the save, I've only edited the save because I've tought the grind would be imense...

jomes

Jul 27, 2017
And you have finished Daisy's recess activity? Verifying rumours of Classmates? And you have found her Cheerleader uniform? And she have blackmailed you?
Yes to all
After school she is standing near the benches, and when I talk to her the character says CHristian may be looking for trouble but he isn't ready yet

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Just got a hold of this new version to test it out, anyone else having issues with the stepmom's line past the dinner scene? according to the walkthrough, you talk to her friend at the dinner, play console, go to bed and see a scene. Thats all fine and dandy but then the beach part which is directly next doesnt seem to trigger.
You are missing a step. You did not visit Maria in her room the next day after Maria slaps you. Everything you need to know is in the walkthrough v1.8 linked in the OP.

Hey i need cheat pass word ,can you help me ?

Does anyone know how to fix Rachel? Ever since I moved my save file from 1.7 to 1.8 Rachel asks for a package from Beth again? I went back to Beth house to check and she isn't even showing up there anymore either. Help!

Also I don't know why everyone is saying the Amy mission will 'pop up' after 5 days in game as its been 2 weeks (and day 190) and it hasn't popped up. She stays in bed until 7am.
It's a known bug if you go on a second date or had sex with Rachel during recess. It will revert back her love variable. To set it back to max relationship edit her variable 185:'Amor Rachel' to 2000.

Did you have sex with Amy prior to v1.8?

Thanks for the response, but that's the issue I'm having.
Sleeping hangs me at a black screen.
That will be hard to figure out. What switches or variables did you edit prior to this?

So there's a bug I've encountered twice now, where after completing an event at night after 23:00 it will say you need to get home, then rewind time to 6am (of the same day). Now this isn't really too much of an issue (so far) except for one thing. I want to do the save edit to get both the Sarah and Shasha quest lines, this required actually getting home at that time, doing an edit and experiencing a scene (explained on page 17/52 of the walkthrough linked in the OP).

So how can I fix/avoid this bug so I can actually do this?

EDIT: Managed to save edit the time from 23:00 to 21:00 using the prompted save in the restaurant, however, the bug still occurs and I get rewound to 6am again.
I have no idea what is wrong here. If you are willing to upload your save, I can take a look.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
just finished up in the house to steal the registry but every time i go back to the bookstore the same scene with the jacqueline save keeps coming back and looping, help anyone?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for letting me know bout the new walkthrough on the OP, that solved the issue real quick hah, the only other issue i have run into is the rosalva trigger for her to join the class. Ronald is arrested and in jail but unsure what triggers rosalva now in the new version, if it is different of course.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
no worries i sorted it, but rpgmaker sucks balls, mc says hes sick when hes asked on a double date

Mar 14, 2018
Does this game have a wiki page?
I tried but didn't find any so i assume it doesn't exist.
There's so many characters, which is good, but sometimes it's overwhelming in terms of knowing who is who.

Vahidzila

Jun 27, 2018
hi I have a problem with jet; after the training when I come back to her she tell me no more training then scene freeze.
sorry I'm not native.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes