CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any actual sex scenes with Marble?? i've recovered the stolen car and just drank whiskey with her. Thought she'd put out lol

D

Deleted member 619632

after morgan quest we cant have sex with his mom anymore???

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post but I have a problem with Daisy's quest. I'm in Nina's gang but when I need to speak to her for Daisy's problem, Nina said "are you ready for the tournament?". I can't advance :(. Is there a bug or should I do something different?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post but I have a problem with Daisy's quest. I'm in Nina's gang but when I need to speak to her for Daisy's problem, Nina said "are you ready for the tournament?". I can't advance :(. Is there a bug or should I do something different?
you have to talk with the girl that show you the hideout, no nina.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
"Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined " this Error appears randomly while I am in game
and do I have to start a new game to play laura and amy quests ?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
"Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined " this Error appears randomly while I am in game
and do I have to start a new game to play laura and amy quests ?
i can´t help you with the error, but you do not need to star a new game for Amy or Laura quest, Amy´s quest start did not change, as for Laura, just talk to her in old neighborhood and then follow the walktrought.

Reactions: actiontime01

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Was wondering.. can you get all of them pregnant or just select ones? Saw the animation for getting one pregnant early on but forgot whom it was since I havent been able to play each day.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Was wondering.. can you get all of them pregnant or just select ones? Saw the animation for getting one pregnant early on but forgot whom it was since I havent been able to play each day.
currently you can´t get any main girl pregnant, Amy is just temporaly pregnant until the car accident, if my memory does not fail me you only impregnate the rich woman during Jet quest, and we don´t see her ever again.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Amy is just temporaly pregnant until the car accident
Wait. Are you fucking kidding me? I hadn't reached that part yet (I'm stuck trying to decide on which mafia I want to join, will probably take me a week), that is severely depressing, and sad. Why BoN? Why?

Reactions: Rebeldad

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
i can´t help you with the error, but you do not need to star a new game for Amy or Laura quest, Amy´s quest start did not change, as for Laura, just talk to her in old neighborhood and then follow the walktrought.
I have finished 1.7 and when I start 1.8 I couldnt place the magazine in the library for laura

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I don't care so much that it was a spoiler, just that what was spoiled is so shit.
the one mostly hit was the MC, nothing serious happens, other that five days in hospital(i recomend to rise relationship whit mani girls as each visit you resive is a scene) , she don´t die or somenting

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
the one mostly hit was the MC, nothing serious happens, other that five days in hospital(i recomend to rise relationship whit mani girls as each visit you resive is a scene) , she don´t die or somenting
I'm aware of that, it clearly caused a miscarriage though (which I'm pretty sure wouldn't happen that early on in development actually).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes