Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Here is my walkthrough for version 1.8.
My English is not perfect, but I try for the best.
MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v. 1.8:
Thank you Kertug for the awesome work!

Does taking showers to try and being seen help in any way?
It does not boost relationship but there is an extended scene with Maria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarah's buttplug scene still a bug? Can't get it to work.
DuDraig explained . Maybe Firebane will patch it up just like he did with Rosalva.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you Kertug for the awesome work!

It does not boost relationship but there are extended scenes with max relationship.

DuDraig explained . Maybe Firebane will patch it up just like he did with Rosalva.
I think it's still a bug right now that Firebane hasn't worked on yet since I'm using his mod right now.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
After finishing with Maria when you reveal the father there is some way to continue having sex with her as well as when she sleeps thanks to the candles?
I ask it more than anything because it is the only one in the house that I know that later you can not continue with it or at least in my case

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
After finishing with Maria when you reveal the father there is some way to continue having sex with her as well as when she sleeps thanks to the candles?
I ask it more than anything because it is the only one in the house that I know that later you can not continue with it or at least in my case
You can only molest her while she is asleep. You need sleeping candle if Dad is back. Sex with Maria triggers randomly at night.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
You can only molest her while she is asleep. You need sleeping candle if Dad is back. Sex with Maria triggers randomly at night.
something I did wrong because I do not leave any one lets him put in the food the aphrodisiac it's just that he leaves me to lucia and amy
.and returning to the topic so that the random event comes out you have to use the special the first time you do it with i

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Delete pls walking home on 22:00(this is bug my game) and do more sex with Chloe (Date with her and she can fuck MC)

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
something I did wrong because I do not leave any one lets him put in the food the aphrodisiac it's just that he leaves me to lucia and amy
.and returning to the topic so that the random event comes out you have to use the special the first time you do it with i
So who is the people that I can do it with

nje

May 6, 2017
Have some trouble with Daisy questline , following the walktrough and it say :
After fight with Christian MC said :
1.jpg
I go to hideout and try speak with Bliss but she only say :

2.jpg WTF ?

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
i have a problem. i dont switch the buttons at sex scenes. it stuck at fast and i cant switch to slow or special. Also girls cum at 3 seconds. how can i solve this problem.
i encountered this problem too once..well maybe twice hehehe .XD well my issue last tym is i never finished the Private lesson in Bookstore East of Old neighbor with Jet and i edited the 1982 (sexual Skill value).. if this what happened u should go and finish all endurance and ability private training with jet...the it will be fine or edit the value 1982 - 7 in editor ...or use firebane's mod and try if itll work..

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Is there any way to guarantee that Maria's random event will come out at night after her run?
is that it has me pissed in the previous version it comes out but here nothing at all the only thing that changes is the mafia that I joined a girl instead of nestor and not use the
special because the image was frozen

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Have some trouble with Daisy questline , following the walktrough and it say :
After fight with Christian MC said :
View attachment 138992
I go to hideout and try speak with Bliss but she only say :

View attachment 138997 WTF ?
This is a known bug look post here for solution.

Reactions: nje

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
How do I unlock the threesome scenes
Max relationship with the related girls. It triggers randomly during house visit.

Is there any way to guarantee that Maria's random event will come out at night after her run?
is that it has me pissed in the previous version it comes out but here nothing at all the only thing that changes is the mafia that I joined a girl instead of nestor and not use the
special because the image was frozen
Changelog didn't say anything about Maria. I've tried it and I too can no longer get Maria's (random) sex scene. I didn't notice this before because I was too busy doing Laura/Amy.

Does anyone else get Maria's (random) sex scene to trigger in v1.8 FE?

Quest Laura : then laura got a job . what to do next ?
Wait for the weekend.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes