• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
When you remember 1.9 will be the last update from My New Life 1...:FeelsBadMan:
So what's his plan? To make one massive final update that ends the game? Or is the game basically going to end with an unfiinshed main storyline that will continue in My New Life 2?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
your save make the character invisible what version of the game you are using
somehow ssaving in the middle of the scene bugged it, you are not invisible (you are actualy inside the wardrobe) I ve saved it just before setting the gem in the jacket it should work now

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
One thing in the test version Maria shows up after 0:00 in the room to have sex was a bug or was it to join the Nestor Mafia?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Here is my walkthrough for version 1.8.
My English is not perfect, but I try for the best.
MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v. 1.8:
Thank you. Added to OP.

Reactions: Kertug

DoucheofTurds

Dec 6, 2017
Here is my walkthrough for version 1.8.
My English is not perfect, but I try for the best.
MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v. 1.8:
Thank you!
I was stuck, Maria grounded me for like a mounth and I didn't knew what to do.
I don't play this game in a long time, was wating on Amy and Laura, so I didn't knew aboult the changes on Maria's quest.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Wait, so that I understand... this awesome, with a good story, very good sex scenes and gameplay(even tough its an rpgm game) is only going to have only 1 more update after after 1.8?! What happens afterwards or how will the story come to a conclusion? Anyone?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm sorry. But how to switch set in RPGmaker? Thank you
Before use of RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 always backup your save.

Open the program, select your save to open, from menu select Advanced → Edit Switches and Variables, opens Switches and Variables tabs, scroll down to find variable or switch you seek, check the square if is unchecked for True, Unchek for False. Save and exit, load your save.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Kertug, thank you for assisting us. I've been following your walkthrough and received no problem. It's always BEST to BACK up your saves, especially given how this game is.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes