• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
thats 1.7 im playing 1.8
If there's no 1.8 walkthrough on the front page, that means Kertug still hasn't finished doing it. So stop complaining and use walkthrough for 1.7 and use the search to find what have already been posted a countless times about 1.8

Reactions: gotmy223

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
Im building a savegame library, here is a savegame just after setting the gem at the pocket (Laura quest completed to the pool, Miss Taylor home visits half done, dad took you to visit warren, Nesrot school mission done (for the 4th tynimon card reward) Rachel home interactions completed, maria mission completed til reporting chang) you can also wait for the finished version, maybe the biggest bugs are solved!
your save make the character invisible what version of the game you are using

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Must advance Sarah's main quest until you get the 4th tinymon card and do all of Jet's lesson.

Use spoiler tag please. That is from Nadine's main quest.
PERFECT I AM DOING IT XD
APHRODISIAC CAN NOT BE USED WITH MARIA NI SARAH, NO?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
I was talking about the save file that stay monkey provide in page 915 he save is corrupted is using 1.8
we don't see the player and using cell phone to return home same bug you invisible the game still work but don't see sprite

Nighty565

Sep 1, 2017
Im building a savegame library, here is a savegame just after setting the gem at the pocket (Laura quest completed to the pool, Miss Taylor home visits half done, dad took you to visit warren, Nesrot school mission done (for the 4th tynimon card reward) Rachel home interactions completed, maria mission completed til reporting chang) you can also wait for the finished version, maybe the biggest bugs are solved!
Can you do a save just before laura quest

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ehm, are all financial transactions in 1.8 bugged? (Fresh new save)
No matter what I buy, I always end up with more money than I had.
The only thing that actually deducts money are cars, but their price does not match deducted amount.
90.0000 car cost only 10000

Everything in this version is weird...

midx

Dec 27, 2017
i have a problem. i dont switch the buttons at sex scenes. it stuck at fast and i cant switch to slow or special. Also girls cum at 3 seconds. how can i solve this problem.

Jun 18, 2018
I can't pick the key of my room from Maria's room because a bug, Idk if it is a known bug or if it has a fix-patch.
a second bank block the pass to reach the trigger.

picture related.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I can't pick the key of my room from Maria's room because a bug, Idk if it is a known bug or if it has a fix-patch.
a second bank block the pass to reach the trigger.

picture related.

Download the fixed+extras version from OP, this bug is fixed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes