• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks.
I wanted to edit values so i can proc scene in bathroom when trying to find out about Beth house party, do you think it will work if i edit it both to 2000?
Try setting Relacion Rachel = 50 and Amor Rachel = 2000 in the editor, you should get the bathroom scene with Carol.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can any patron post some news about 1.8 release date or BON break period and come back?

DDB

May 17, 2017
Walkthrough says to save after the first friday after Ronald has been arrested and edit Rosalva switch. Does after, mean saturday or i can do it on friday before school?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Next year x'D jk well no idea nobody knows when he would be back but as far as i know we cant expect any update this month:FeelsBadMan:
There was a note about 1.8 releasing early july and then he would take a break:

"BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?"

This BON post ain't valid anymore?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
There was a note about 1.8 releasing early july and then he would take a break:

"BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?"

This BON post ain't valid anymore?

Its still valid.

He will post the update somewhere around July.

Reactions: Furyan

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So I last played the game at 1.4

Seeing the changelog for 1.6 it seems old saves wont work.

Does this mean, I have to play the game again from the start and redo everything?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
So I last played the game at 1.4

Seeing the changelog for 1.6 it seems old saves wont work.

Does this mean, I have to play the game again from the start and redo everything?
Yes, but its less grindy compared to the v1.4 version, also several quests has been reworked so I suggest you to follow an updated walkthrough.

Aug 3, 2017
I'm at the part where I need to copy ms.taylors key, but when I jump out of the window to go to the gun shop, I can't escape the school front yard. The gates are closed. Anyone know what's up here?

And while I'm asking...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the text HUD? I press H and nothing happens.

Lastly, during conversation, I will click once, and It will skip a couple frames, is that normal?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm at the part where I need to copy ms.taylors key, but when I jump out of the window to go to the gun shop, I can't escape the school front yard. The gates are closed. Anyone know what's up here?
That should be impossible without editing variables. When you do Rachel's test quest, it should be the morning of a weekday and therefore the school gates should be open. Check the day and time of day in the HUD.
IAnd while I'm asking...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the text HUD? I press H and nothing happens.
This game engine is RPGMaker MV, not Ren'Py. There is no command to hide the HUD.
ILastly, during conversation, I will click once, and It will skip a couple frames, is that normal?
Do you mean skip, as in several dialog lines do not appear, or that several dialog lines appear and disappear as if you clicked them really fast? The former should never occur. The latter can occur if you held down the command key (like 'z' or <enter>) or the left mouse button, that will cause dialogs to quickly fly by until they end or the next question is asked. Check for stuck keys with a text editor.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
" Now talk to Morgan, Pam, Daisy, Brenda, Tyna and finally Rachel in the Girls Bathroom. e. Enjoy the scene with Rachel (is the scene Carol see your penis, you need that at Carol’s quest)" Why I cant have sex with Rachel in the bathroom, I just go out?
You must max out your love value with Rachel before that scene.

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
how to do beth quest?
After talking to tom, the walkthru says i need to enter the school and see an announcement, but there's nothing...

How to continue the quest?

Vu2411

Jul 3, 2017
"Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest)". Someone help me pls, how I can do it

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes