Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ehm, just pointing out the obvious here but the game looks nothing like the screenshots. It's just a top down old school gameboy color game.. Those screenshots should be updated properly.
Well to be fair with some of the art work BON decided to give the art style an upgrade a few updates back so in a sense it is understandable why some of the art just doesn't match.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how can I start jet's lessons ?
Follow the walkthrough from the . To start Jet's lessons, you need to complete some prerequisite quests. You must have had sex with Rachel (or any other girl) for the first time and then have talked to Morgan.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ehm, just pointing out the obvious here but the game looks nothing like the screenshots. It's just a top down old school gameboy color game.. Those screenshots should be updated properly.
XD You might try actually playing the game. Each of those images is an image currently in the game. The game is a mix of traditional RPMMaker MV pixel (or, as you put it, old school gameboy) art and still and animated images of 3D rendered art as seen in the OP.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys nede help daisy mission daisy blackmailed for me go home and sleep but dont find daisy?where is pool and daisy?
Daisy practices her blackmail upon you at the school after classes each day. Follow @Kertug 's walkthrough from the .

Treges

Jun 19, 2018
Found a way to get the Pam recess scene. Pick Pam at recess and the next day you pick Brenda at recess and you get the Pam recess scene.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Has anybody else had a problem with the laura bathroom scene freezing? Every time I enter when she is in the shower it inevitably freezes when mc is fingering her.
I had a lot of problems with this in an old version before I released the game needed unpacking. Are you playing a version thats already unpacked?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I followed Maria's walkthrought quest up to the beach, but she tells me to leave her alone, does anyone help?
Because I've restarted the game several times and it always stays on, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

sidsama

Mar 25, 2018
Whats up with the gym in Chinatown ? does the fifth class of strength training keeps on repeating ? does it raises the stat ? why does the other girls keeps on saying not enough strength ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Whats up with the gym in Chinatown ? does the fifth class of strength training keeps on repeating ? does it raises the stat ? why does the other girls keeps on saying not enough strength ?
It will increase your strength until she says you can not take any more classes. Yes, the dialogs are wrong. The second girl has no function yet.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I followed Maria's walkthrought quest up to the beach, but she tells me to leave her alone, does anyone help?
Because I've restarted the game several times and it always stays on, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
You've missed something in the walkthrough. Make sure it's @Kertug's updated walkthrough for Marias grounded quest. It must end with her giving you a HJ in her room.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
You've missed something in the walkthrough. Make sure it's @Kertug's updated walkthrough for Marias grounded quest. It must end with her giving you a HJ in her room.
I did not go to this part of the beach, I did not miss anything, I started the game about 4 times, and it always happens, someone knows if there is a way to edit a variable to see if it changes that. I'm desperate here!:'(

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I did not go to this part of the beach, I did not miss anything, I started the game about 4 times, and it always happens, someone knows if there is a way to edit a variable to see if it changes that. I'm desperate here!:'(
You are not being specific enough to answer your question. Maria's grounded quest involves a boatload of variables, switch, and event self-switches. If she tells you to leave her alone at the beach on a weekend morning, it means you have not yet finished her grounded quest. What was the last thing you did involving Maria before talking to her at the beach? Did you get the HJ scene in her bedroom? If not, you have not finished her quest.

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
If you use my walkthrough there is an explanation for how to edit your save to bypass this bug.
So SAVE GAME
Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam,
and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room.
(there is a bug here v1.7 you are not teleported to restroom to solve it edit your save
with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and
1. Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
2. Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
3. Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's
locker room door to confirm Pam is there.
a. Go up to the first floor and check the air vents on the southwest side of the teacher's lounge
area to enter the vents.
b. Navigate to the far west of the vents and you will find the stalker.
c. Return to Pam at recess and give her the camera she'll tell you to visit her at home.
thanks a lot it finally worked C:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Wow this game looks so much nicer than the last time I played it, I think it's been a couple months but I didnt think the game would improve this much since then.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I had a lot of problems with this in an old version before I released the game needed unpacking. Are you playing a version thats already unpacked?
no, but i am playing off a save that was posted because i was getting tired of starting over. nothing else seems to be wrong that i have run into.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes