DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Man....your's game must have compressed version for download around 1G..Is big size dude,for download over and over again......
why beggar just make a patch for his game update....because is very effective and simple.
You don't normally see patches these days because you would then have to maintain multiple download links for a base version and the entire train of patches. Modern normal Internet connections can either easily handle many gigabytes, or you can usually use a download manager to continue an interrupted download if you get disconnected.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
When doing Ms Taylor's quest, during the private classes you're supposed to attend the classes multiple times in order to increase her love with you and each time you should get a different scene according to the walkthrough. After a few classes she should tell you to pick a package at the pharmacy.
But she asked me to go to the pharmacy right on the second class, so I didn't get to see all the other scenes.

edit: never mind, the quest continued as supposed after the Laura/pharmacy part. I guess the order of the event is just switched around in the walkthrough

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When doing Ms Taylor's quest, during the private classes you're supposed to attend the classes multiple times in order to increase her love with you and each time you should get a different scene according to the walkthrough. After a few classes she should tell you to pick a package at the pharmacy.
But she asked me to go to the pharmacy right on the second class, so I didn't get to see all the other scenes.
That is as it is written. You attend tutorial sessions twice and then she asks you to pick up her package from the pharmacy. You deliver the package to her and attend tutorial sessions until her love value maxes. The package event does not end the Mrs. Taylor quest, it starts Laura's.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I always skipped this game, because I thought it was another standard milking game with shitty characters and bad writing. Turns out I was wrong and this game is actually pretty nice.

Bibek Shah

Jun 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me how do i use the Firebane Mod for this game. I copied and replaced the data folder but don't know how to access the cheat in the game. does it have a cheat menu or key shortcut??

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how do i use the Firebane Mod for this game. I copied and replaced the data folder but don't know how to access the cheat in the game. does it have a cheat menu or key shortcut??
Use the phone to find the cheats.

Bibek Shah

Jun 24, 2018
I followed the walk through and in it says after Beth's cock contest at recess, when you enter Old Quarter in
the afternoon, Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house. but daisy doesn't appear and can't start the quest. does anyone know any fix for this?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I followed the walk through and in it says after Beth's cock contest at recess, when you enter Old Quarter in
the afternoon, Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house. but daisy doesn't appear and can't start the quest. does anyone know any fix for this?
Wich one wlakthroug you follow, for Daisy to appear you must finish her recess and after that talk to her outside of school beside the fountain, finish this part and after that she appears. Read the updated walkthroug for more details. (v1.7)

Bibek Shah

Jun 24, 2018
Wich one wlakthroug you follow, for Daisy to appear you must finish her recess and after that talk to her outside of school beside the fountain, finish this part and after that she appears. Read the updated walkthroug for more details. (v1.7)
Ok. Thanks.

Vu2411

Jul 3, 2017
" You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax" who and where is Angie

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
" You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax" who and where is Angie
Angie lives in a house in High Town and is associated with Warren's gang. You will be directed to her house as part of Jet's quest line after you save her from Warren's thug.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Has anybody else had a problem with the laura bathroom scene freezing? Every time I enter when she is in the shower it inevitably freezes when mc is fingering her.

postal

Jul 10, 2017
Guys nede help daisy mission daisy blackmailed for me go home and sleep but dont find daisy?where is pool and daisy?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Ehm, just pointing out the obvious here but the game looks nothing like the screenshots. It's just a top down old school gameboy color game.. Those screenshots should be updated properly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes