Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No that's not the problem. The problem is that the 1.7 test version is just to bugged. I started a fresh game and in it all of the teacher and classmate npc charactermodels are missing on any of the school maps. Cant find their models anywhere and i've looke dthroughout the entire new school map. This makes the game unplayable because you cant progress rachel thus maria, ronald thus mss taylor and rachel and so on. Its just unplayble as of now. Also im spiderman or something because i can walk on the wall of the top floor of the school. I can phase through the gate at the school pool. And there are Asian plant people all over the game XD. These bugs man!
Nvm...i was able to start some of the teachers scenes just going to the school and i started with going to the school pool and i used a previous save file so i guess previous save files works.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Note to Modders, BON has encrypted resources after extraction, you may need another tool to decrypt the files.
What you mean to say is: BoN distributed the game compressed in 7z format and the resources are encrypted.
This is how unpacked encrypted RPGMaker MV games are normally distributed. You decompress the game out of the 7z archive, then decrypt the *.rpgmv resource files with an RPGMaker MV decrypter tool.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
v1.7 and yet we still can't type in the MC name. How long has a fixed plugin of the text input been out now?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
guys just continue to go in school and go cheat finish beth recess quest and go to your car.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Bug#2 Three creatures appeared in my room :)
This is NOT a bug. Those three are debug tools for this test v1.7 version.
  • The top Asian girl adds a video of Beth's mom to your inventory.
  • The middle Asian girl allows you to change your mafia.
  • The bottom guy in the white shirt allows you to change the hour of the day +- 1.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys...i think i just fell in love with Mss.Turner...well before i was in love too but now i'm completely in love with her :heartcoveredeyes:

connerbost

Nov 19, 2017
For Beth you guy need to go to the gold town buy a car and after this go to school in the afternoon and she should be there nex to the car

Ops123

May 16, 2017
i came back and downloaded 1.6 ... and i think last version i played was 0.9 and went from the begening... but after maria visits me at night and says to talk to her on monday and go to her work i cant find her anywhere and if i got to her work directly i think it buggs out coz i cant find her afterwards...
nvm in 1.7 it works...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Do you all have PRO upgrade in MEGA to download the whole game? Because I'm on 1.5G waiting 4 hours for downloading the rest... any inputs on this?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How did you progress mss Turner?
I just went at school a couple of times when a little scene started with MC going to the school pool then i went at school again a couple of times when Mss Turner started a short quiz and you have to answer correctly on every quest to start her home visits.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys how to start turner quest?
Go to school a couple of times when you'll get a little scene with MC going to the school pool after this scene go to school a couple of times again and Mss Turner should give you some quiz to answer correctly to start her home visits.

Reactions: alidenyen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So the debug guy who let's you choose which mafia you are in is back? Something tells me that when the fixed version comes these guys will be gone so for those who want to switch mafia's and see what they have I'd advice you to hold on to this version of the game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes