• Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
Here's our hero that we waited !!! Does the previous save files work on this version?

Ops123

May 16, 2017
i came back and downloaded 1.6 ... and i think last version i played was 0.9 and went from the begening... but after maria visits me at night and says to talk to her on monday and go to her work i cant find her anywhere and if i got to her work directly i think it buggs out coz i cant find her afterwards...

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add Drive System
ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add Drive System
You're my hero, Zaiko. Time to get started!

Ops123

May 16, 2017
i came back and downloaded 1.6 ... and i think last version i played was 0.9 and went from the begening... but after maria visits me at night and says to talk to her on monday and go to her work i cant find her anywhere and if i got to her work directly i think it buggs out coz i cant find her afterwards...
nvm in 1.7 it works...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What does BoN mean with backups for your older saves? thought old save games wouldnt work or am i incorrect?
This is why i asked because i think now the previous save files work with this version maybe i could be wrong so i'll check right now and i'll tell you righ after

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
This is why i asked because i think now the previous save files work with this version maybe i could be wrong so i'll check right now and i'll tell you righ after
Yha, thank you very much! woud be nice if they worked, i have like 50 hours in my saves XD

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Wow nice work BoN,really i'm really surprised more than bafore...
Just started a new game to figure out if previous save files will work and i'm literally stuck after all the dialogue with Maria,Laura and Amy and i can't continue...

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Wow nice work BoN,really i'm really surprised more than bafore...
Just started a new game to figure out if previous save files will work and i'm literally stuck after all the dialogue with Maria,Laura and Amy and i can't continue...
Same here buddy, if you skip the intro you can play. But i cant move or open the menu either during the intro...

mickr0

May 28, 2017
Note to Modders, BON has encrypted resources after extraction, you may need another tool to decrypt the files.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Same here buddy, if you skip the intro you can play. But i cant move or open the menu either during the intro...
Also there are three random asian people in your bedroom, and one is not so sneakly hiding in the plant next to your house :p...

Btw there is also an npc next to mss. Jordans, Turners and Lizs house that resets your daytimer to 14:00 the same day. quite neat to use when checking out the new content.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Also there are three random asian people in your bedroom, and one is not so sneakly hiding in the plant next to your house :p...

Btw there is also an npc next to mss. Jordans, Turners and Lizs house that resets your daytimer to 14:00 the same day. quite neat to use when checking out the new content.
Have you figure it out how to start Mss.Turners quest ?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Bug #1---Started new gamf and after talking to Maria and sisters, the game freezes up, cannot move or anything. Also Father is standing in the doorway leading outside.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Have you figure it out how to start Mss.Turners quest ?
No sorry, all the clasmate and teacher npc's seem to be missing on the maps. Cant interact with anyone at school during the morning hours. Cant even give rachel the chocolates, wich blokcs the entire maria and rachel path. She is also missing during recess except when doing a classmates mission.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No sorry, all the clasmate and teacher npc's seem to be missing on the maps. Cant interact with anyone at school during the morning hours. Cant even give rachel the chocolates, wich blokcs the entire maria and rachel path. She is also missing during recess except when doing a classmates mission.
Hmm...maybe the teachers quests won't start because i used an old save file so to start their quests we have to start a new game from scratch,but one thing is that i can't even start Beth's quest on afternoon when she's outside of the school.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hmm...maybe the teachers quests won't start because i used an old save file so to start their quests we have to start a new game from scratch,but one thing is that i can't even start Beth's quest on afternoon when she's outside of the school.
No that's not the problem. The problem is that the 1.7 test version is just to bugged. I started a fresh game and in it all of the teacher and classmate npc charactermodels are missing on any of the school maps. Cant find their models anywhere and i've looked throughout the entire new school map. This makes the game unplayable because you cant progress rachel thus maria, ronald thus mss taylor and sarah and so on. Its just unplayble as of now. Also im spiderman or something because i can walk on the wall of the top floor of the school. I can phase through the gate at the school pool. And there are Asian plant people all over the game XD. These bugs man!

Though i feel that version 1.7 plays smoother then the previous ones and the artwork for the new class scenes is nice. Mss Jordan, Turner and Liz look hot!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes