• Add Parking in your home
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
  • Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
  • Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
i want link this link is broken

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I have a minor inconvenience: who is the fifth drug dealer in the Sandra line? The guy after the infamous Sherman. Kinda rushed through her scene and couldnt read where the guy is located. Wanne help brother in need ^^?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hey, someone who's reach the moment that you're in the gym shower with Morgan and Marckus, can you answer me a question?
  • Is there a difference in choosing a girl? Or does everyone have the same text?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone else feel that this game has gotten too big and unwieldly? I can't help but wonder if BoN would be better off with a new game; a spin off from this, as this would hopefully lessen the number of accumulated and unresolved bugs and no one would have to worry about the next update necessitating a restart and losing hours of gameplay.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Does anyone else feel that this game has gotten too big and unwieldly? I can't help but wonder if BoN would be better off with a new game; a spin off from this, as this would hopefully lessen the number of accumulated and unresolved bugs and no one would have to worry about the next update necessitating a restart and losing hours of gameplay.
Well, MNL2 will be the sequel. MNL is getting too big.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Actually, some months/almost a year ago (in 2017), he made a poll saying more or less that. He would finish MNL where it was, and begin MNL2 just where he stopped MNL1, but with better renders, animations, less bugs (becauses he learnerd a lot with MNL erros) and etc... But almost all of the patreons, voted for him to finish MNL instead of doing that.

Reactions: Vampira

sawer29

Jan 3, 2017
After talking to tom about beth I enter school and even talk to the principal but nothing happens, did I miss something?

Ops123

May 16, 2017
when chemistry starts a second time i cant do anything... and cant even walk out ... stuck in class at 11:00...

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Still even with all the bugs it is still one of my favorite games here. Most of the time it’s a fairly easy work around too.

My advice is to keep at least a couple old versions. Learn how to use the save editor, and pay attention to day specific quests.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes