DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When i got the package for maria it automatically transport back to MC house,is a bug cause i can't trigger the change H-scene
Hi, How did you get Maria to send Mike to her room and not to school?
i think Maria quest has changed. I dont know yet. I ve tried all days and all times. not ok. only go to school can continue the quest. Lets wait next walkthrough.:biggrin:
You are not reading the dialogs. You're grounded! Maria grounded you because she caught you and Rachel after your first date in the alley. Now you have to do chores for Maria, you have to go directly to school, you can't go to recess, and you can't visit other girls until you are no longer grounded. Do what she tells you and accept your punishment! :angry:

This is the new v1.6 Maria quest content. If you can't follow the obvious quest line, follow this .

... and reflect thoroughly on what you've done mister! :closedtongue:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks like I'm postponing my whack-off session bois.
Anyone know what's the new content in 1.7?

Release - 02 / June/ 2018
  • Beth full quest and house events
  • All class and school redone.
  • Cars and Drive system

Kada_buwan

May 22, 2018
Hey guys, I can't seem to start Jet's quest line. I've already completed all her lessons, although when I visit at night it says come tomorrow.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It's Tomorrow
Not again????? We just got v1.6! What does BoN think we are? Slaves to his unmerciful machine-like monthly production of updates? For cryin' out load; give us a break already. You only have to look at how often people are fearfully asking about when the next update is due to realize how desperate they are for a break from the never-ending grind of playing all that new content with such meticulous care that they post questions about every little obvious quest detail as if there is just not enough time in a month to get through it all with a minimum of sleeping and eating.

Isn't there something in the Geneva Convention against this sort of Ware-Crime? Stand up for your rights and take preemptive action to preserve your sweet & salty snack time and your pathetic excuse for wet-dreams -- Immediately get a membership on his and flood the forum with demands that he throttle back his unyielding assault on your gaming and sick anime time! Also, prove to BoN that you are a truly serious and legitimate supporter by demanding that the next six updates be all Liz expansions.

It's the only sane response to an obviously insane burden of overwork and extreme stress. And BoN's probably a little inconvenienced as well.

(Muh-ha-ha-haaaa!!! Now the Liz expansions are guaranteed. :evilsmile:)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to start Jet's quest line. I've already completed all her lessons, although when I visit at night it says come tomorrow.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    1. (Take Jet's special sex classes and train endurance and ability through, not just to, level 5. Trying to train any more in each should result in a message saying that you can not improve any more.)
    2. (Do the school mission with Jacqueline for Nesrot to get the fourth Tinymon card from Jazmine and give it to Sarah.)​
You can then visit Jet's store at night to start the Rescue Jet quest.​

Reactions: Kada_buwan

Kada_buwan

May 22, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    1. (Take Jet's special sex classes and train endurance and ability through, not just to, level 5. Trying to train any more in each should result in a message saying that you can not improve any more.)
    2. (Do the school mission with Jacqueline for Nesrot to get the fourth Tinymon card from Jazmine and give it to Sarah.)​
You can then visit Jet's store at night to start the Rescue Jet quest.​
Ah, I think I missed point 2. Thanks man!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Not again????? We just got v1.6! What does BoN think we are? Slaves to his unmerciful machine-like monthly production of updates? For cryin' out load; give us a break already. You only have to look at how often people are fearfully asking about when the next update is due to realize how desperate they are for a break from the never-ending grind of playing all that new content with such meticulous care that they post questions about every little obvious quest detail as if there is just not enough time in a month to get through it all with a minimum of sleeping and eating.

Isn't there something in the Geneva Convention against this sort of Ware-Crime? Stand up for your rights and take preemptive action to preserve your sweet & salty snack time and your pathetic excuse for wet-dreams -- Immediately get a membership on his and flood the forum with demands that he throttle back his unyielding assault on your gaming and sick anime time! Also, prove to BoN that you are a truly serious and legitimate supporter by demanding that the next six updates be all Liz expansions.

It's the only sane response to an obviously insane burden of overwork and extreme stress. And BoN's probably a little inconvenienced as well.

(Muh-ha-ha-haaaa!!! Now the Liz expansions are guaranteed. :evilsmile:)
If you think about it it's not a bug grind anymore like before BoN has decreased the home visits,recess side quests and a lot more,i was able to finish the whole game just in 2 days but we don't know how long the new "school rework"quests are gonna be and if there will be bugs(but we all already know that on every release there's always bugs so yeah)so it's not a big grinding anymore to the fact that there's cheats in the game to increase the sex,money and complete the recess side quests and just start the quests for every character withouth going to the school every day and increase the relationship with someone only with 1 point,it obviously much better than before but with the new 1.7 update coming there's only 1 problem...some new bugs could come that could ruin our game and let's be serious no one wants to start from scratch after he completed the whole Sarah,Jet and other long quests,so BoN have to be really careful adding new stuff.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes